Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undisputed

Reaction score
People always get sucked in by this team, including Jones. And it's not until we wake up, this entire franchise, the fan base, everything and everybody wakes up and strips this team down and start over, we will continue this. We will beat sub .500 teams and think we're on our way to a super bowl. I don't get why people fall for this every year. And people wonder why I'm so negative towards this team. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me for nearly 18 years, then I deserve mediocrity.

Yep. The team needs to be blown up and JG needed to be tossed when Wade was booted. Some people still don't get it...toiling in mediocrity will KILL this team. It's worse than being 0-16 because of the false hope every year.

This. Team. Is. Not. Close. To. Winning. A. Superbowl. Period.

Gameover

Reaction score
its amazing that our offense has to score on every one of our drives, absolutely no room for error allowed for this offense. Blame whoever you want, but if your offense has to score on every possession, your team doesn't have a chance of winning. This Bears team has the same record we do, which means they are average like us, so its not like they are unstoppable, unless they play our defense.

Cowboys couldn't run at the end of the 1st, instead they relied on noodles.#gameover

Brooksey

Reaction score
The defense will not allow us to play power football, we looked damn good running all night. It's the wrong offense with this putrid defense. We need to out score people, no huddle offense, down the field plays like against Denver.

rybee

Reaction score
waiting for the team to probably tease us once again and win the next two and then lose the last game like always.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jerry better hire a good GM and keep his nose out of it. The neglect on getting good players on the defensive side of the ball has come back to haunt him. His mentality of spending his top picks on skill positions on the offense over the long term is a failed concept.

But he gives us such a big advantage as GM because an actual GM wouldn't have to ask the owner for permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.