Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Murray just pulled a Troy Hambrick (tackled by a blade of grass).

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I guess u two haven't heard of Jerry Jones.
Maybe the best Gm in football. Just relax. He's got this.

Ren

Reaction score
I never wish to see a person lose their job, but in this case I really hope so. It needs to be done, and it's not necessarily all his fault. He's not working with much talent out there. But this scheme was a fail from the get-go. No point in delaying the inevitable.
off the street FAs are gonna be crap regardless. firing kiffin doesnt fix the lack of talent. Just like firing Rob didnt

coogrfan

Reaction score
the bears backup QB was sitting on his FREAKING COUCH this summer... and has outplayed our 120 million dollar QB. PATHETIC... PATHETIC.. Romo is pathetic, this team makes me sick. i cant root for this garbage. we NEED A NEW YOUNG QB PLEASE.

Wow.

How can anyone possibly watch this debacle and come to the conclusion that QB is the root of the problem? How is that possible?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
The sad thing is, our defense is so bad the Packers might want to rest Rodgers another week.

Hoov

Reaction score
Down 28 and we r moving the ball now because romo is not throwing

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Yep. The team needs to be blown up and JG needed to be tossed when Wade was booted. Some people still don't get it...toiling in mediocrity will KILL this team. It's worse than being 0-16 because of the false hope every year.

This. Team. Is. Not. Close. To. Winning. A. Superbowl. Period.

The problem is it doesn't matter if we wake up, there is nothing to be done. Its JJ's team, and that means the same stuff year after year. We either have to change our allegiance or suck it up. What choice do we have?

StylisticS

Reaction score
lol Garrett. Go back to what worked in the first quarter when the game is lopsided now.

alohawg

Reaction score
We need to give them a break, I guess it's just too cold for the poor Cowboys.

The Natural

Reaction score
Tyron
Frederick
Dez
Harris
Murray
Beasley
Selvie
Lee

In watching this team play, those are the only guys I see selling out for the team. Blow it up, do whatever you want with anyone else on the team but build around these hustle players.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
There is no way Jason Garrett should be treated any different than Wade Phillips was...both lost control of the team...both took multiple butt kickings in the same season...I want Jerry gone but I know he will never leave, so I say goodbye Garrett...

khiladi

Reaction score
The only time this offense had rhythm was in the Denver game... This offense has zero rhythm...

Status
Not open for further replies.