Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this, but if we can make a stop. Never mind, we ain't making no stops.

khiladi

Reaction score
This may be good.. Instead of losing a heartbreaker, we get massacred so it doesn't give excuses of almost.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
I think the media has fugured it out. Give this team lots of love in any given week and watch them get their ***** kicked.

JRLuna9

Reaction score
I don't understand why they don't get rid of kiffen. How many more 400+ games do they want to give up. I understand they have lost players but so did Ryan and his defense wasn't as bad as this one

dupree89

Reaction score
anyone watching this game and blaming it on Romo and the offense is an absolute idiot

Offense not the # 1 cause. But the offense has to do better than 14 points against one of the league's worst defenses. And no, the garbage time TD doesnt count. Where was it when the game was on the line?
Defense biggest reason for the loss. The offense? Very disappointing.

Brooksey

Reaction score
the bears backup QB was sitting on his FREAKING COUCH this summer... and has outplayed our 120 million dollar QB. PATHETIC... PATHETIC.. Romo is pathetic, this team makes me sick. i cant root for this garbage. we NEED A NEW YOUNG QB PLEASE.

Dude your quote is pathetic, this has nothing to do with romo.

Gaede

Reaction score
I think I may actually go to bed. I just don't know why I'm even watching.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I was hoping the D would at least go for a strip.. but no one is close enough to the RB to attempt a strip.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Defense knows they're going to play ground and pound to control the clock and still look helpless.

Aven8

Reaction score
Garrett will be back, Kiffen will be back, and we will be here all over again next year. It could be worse, we could be the Falcons, Bucs etc.

That's not worse. That's a better draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.