Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coy

Reaction score
best thing that can happen to this franchise is that rodgers get cleared , plays, and we have an encore of this performance on sunday afternoon

Rodgers doesn't need to be cleared for that to happen, as you can see backup QB's can do it to.

Proximo

Reaction score
This game has little to do with Romo, and a lot to do with this defense. No TEAM wins a game when they let the opposition score on every possession.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Wow. What a failed onside kick. We didn't even give our guys a chance to recover. Smh.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
I am one that has said and still say the Cowboys can win the East and make some noise in the playoffs, unfortunately, the Defense is beginning to destroy my optimism...

Gaede

Reaction score
That was bad. It's like we agreed just to kick it to them.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Uhh that was the worst onside attempt I've ever seen... how are you supposed to recover the ball if you kick it 20 yards deep?

StylisticS

Reaction score
Its a typical jg offense....don't do what the opposing d sucks at. He started off fine....then just got plain stupid....began with the last drive of the first half....

I mean this dude goes away from his game plan way to easily. Does he even have a game plan to begin with?

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
romo getting outplayed by mccown lol.

7 possessions...7 scores. Say it over and over.

It's unrealistic to expect our offense to put up 40 every week. The opposing teams actually have professional defenses to fall back on.

The Witten drop was huge.

Nation

Reaction score
Yep. The team needs to be blown up and JG needed to be tossed when Wade was booted. Some people still don't get it...toiling in mediocrity will KILL this team. It's worse than being 0-16 because of the false hope every year.

This. Team. Is. Not. Close. To. Winning. A. Superbowl. Period.

You're thinking of the NBA, not the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.