Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Not surprised, **** these scrubs.

Im going on a happy fan jihad this week.

Defense couldn't stop Florida State, owner is an idiot, coach is a puppet and we keep pouring money into this garbage product.

links18

Reaction score
I'll tell you who looks like a genius franchise right now.....Carolina Panthers....they got big draft picks for Julius Peppers just as Peppers was hitting his decline.
What do we do given the same situation....we give Ware money so big we couldn't trade him or cut him even if JJ wanted to.

Jerry's MO since the Triplets.

The Natural

Reaction score
I'll tell you who looks like a genius franchise right now.....Carolina Panthers....they got big draft picks for Julius Peppers just as Peppers was hitting his decline.
What do we do given the same situation....we give Ware money so big we couldn't trade him or cut him even if JJ wanted to.

Not just Carolina. Look at all the other teams in the NFC that retooled while we are stuck in mediocrity.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
What other team could make a 34 year old, career journeyman QB look like a hall of famer? This is beyond ridiculous. Someone needs to be fired tomorrow...you know what, don't even wait until tomorrow...fire someone tonight.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
21 points should be competitive. So i should blame a QB because he is not keeping up with 49 points

One TD drive to begin the game. One TD in garbage time. And a bunch of 3-and-outs when the Bears kept scoring. Did you not watch the middle of the game?

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys calling a timeout. Have to delay the embarrasment a little longer.

Bears have scored every time they have had the ball. Even the 1-15 teams wasn't this bad on defense.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I cant say I did'nt see this one coming. Well, really we all should have seen this coming. This is why i say just break up the team and start over. It has nothing to do with me hating Romo or anyone else. Its because this we've seen this before, we know what going to happen, it wont change until they make major changes. they just keep indoctrinating every good player we draft into this crap.

Breaking up the team and starting over with Jerry still in charge is a fruitless endeavor.

FiveRings

Reaction score
Hey guys has the game started yet? I haven't seen any Cowboys football played tonight but I thought it was an 8:40 kickoff. Let me know when the game starts!

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Zimmer is a good coach though. And he is not a pushover.

The people on this board mocked him and said he was an idiot. Remember the GROZ banners. They could wait to run him out....just like Romo now. Now Zimmer is doing a great job in Cinci

Status
Not open for further replies.