Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I don't have an agenda. I think he sucks. The same way I thought Vick sucked. I've always thought neither team should be taken seriously with who they have at QB. Congrats to Philly fans they got rid of their anchor. We're still stuck with ours.

So you're admitting to ignorance?

ghst187

Reaction score
I'll tell you who looks like a genius franchise right now.....Carolina Panthers....they got big draft picks for Julius Peppers just as Peppers was hitting his decline.
What do we do given the same situation....we give Ware money so big we couldn't trade him or cut him even if JJ wanted to.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Ware is unstoppable! He's back! Give him the Defensive Player of the Year award

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I can see the logic of cutting Ware. But I also saw the logic of cutting Newman, and he's outplaying all our corners this year.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I don't have an agenda. I think he sucks. The same way I thought Vick sucked. I've always thought neither team should be taken seriously with who they have at QB. Congrats to Philly fans they got rid of their anchor. We're still stuck with ours.

Where you been the last couple of weeks? Bad case of the flu? Just wondering.

Ender

Reaction score
I cant say I did'nt see this one coming. Well, really we all should have seen this coming. This is why i say just break up the team and start over. It has nothing to do with me hating Romo or anyone else. Its because this we've seen this before, we know what going to happen, it wont change until they make major changes. they just keep indoctrinating every good player we draft into this crap.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
As I said Garrett is no better than Kubiak and not qualified as a HC. Yet we get red, mid round picks and Jerry. Depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.