Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
If Matt Flynn plays, we going to make him look like Aaron Rodgers. If Aaron Rodgers plays, we are going to make him look like Aaron Rodgers.....on roids.

Dodger12

Reaction score
I'll tell you who looks like a genius franchise right now.....Carolina Panthers....they got big draft picks for Julius Peppers just as Peppers was hitting his decline.
What do we do given the same situation....we give Ware money so big we couldn't trade him or cut him even if JJ wanted to.

Jerry will never trade Ware. Never. It's his proxy legacy as a GM. He drafted a HOF player. Two if you count Larry Allen. Ware's not going anywhere because every time Jerry sees him on the field, it validates him as a GM in his mind....

theSHOW

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy said:
Is "comeback" a new type of hot beverage?

He'd get his post deleted like anyone else if it was a problem. You have enough to worry about.

huh? I was joking since this game is out of hand Whats your point?

DABOYZ

Reaction score
an 11 day layoff, an NFL film of the 90's offensive line and all we can muster up is a less than medicore performance. So much for being inspired

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I can see the logic of cutting Ware. But I also saw the logic of cutting Newman, and he's outplaying all our corners this year.
This is the part people don't understand. Players come here, and become trash. leave, and become stars. This coaching staff has no cohesiveness, this franchise has no plan, no identity. Just get a bunch of coaches and put them together not knowing the type of team they are or want to be. I agree with the poster that says, keep Dallas off of prime time.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I'm more upset with our inept offense than I am with our defense, the offense lacks the hunger and fire power to carry the team.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
One TD drive to begin the game. One TD in garbage time. And a bunch of 3-and-outs when the Bears kept scoring. Did you not watch the middle of the game?

How many times did the Bears punt today? And you're missing a drive in there somewhere.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Beat awful teams and lay down for any team doesn't hand the game over on a silver platter.

wileedog

Reaction score
Jerry will never trade Ware. Never. It's his proxy legacy as a GM. He drafted a HOF player. Two if you count Larry Allen. Ware's not going anywhere because every time Jerry sees him on the field, it validates him as a GM in his mind....

Couldn't if he wanted to. Ware is a shell of himself and is making a mint.

jjtrcka22

Reaction score
Lawrence, Nevis, Selvie, Irvin (not Michael), Wilber, Heath, Webb, Wynn, Hayden. Amazing that these are players in a significant role for this team. Reads like a 4th quarter preseason roster. Just don't have the talent. Season may as well be over. This D wouldn't be able to stop anyone in the playoffs anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.