Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills post game thread ***

CB61

Reaction score
Zeke ran the laziest 90 million dollar swing route I have ever seen. He’s got to run that more shallow and gain forward momentum. Dak threw it to the right spot.
And just so we're clear I was never on board with paying Elliot that much money ever I don't care how good he is! Mostly due to his off-field antics and his attitude plus the fact I don't believe any player deserves that kind of money for playing football

aria

Reaction score
@aria to respond to the closed thread. No competent coach would have had this team at 6-5 going into this game.

I cant believe you want to sit here and defend Garrett. When the employees fail the boss gets the blame. Go ahead and pick apart the talent, or maybe they are underachieving under failed leadership. Happens all the time.
If you call saying that I think he needs to go but that not all of these losses are on him, but the over rated players we have, as defending him than believe it.

On the other hand, if you think any other coach would prevent some of these basic fundamental football flaws that these over rated players continue to commit than keep drinking the Jerry Kool Aid and when the next “great” coach comes in and these same over rated players that Jerry continues to pay make the same flaws that cost us games I will be sure to remind you how many of these games are on the players, not the coach.

To be clear, I’m not blaming all the losses on the players but there are 2-3 I could blame on them just this year.

CB61

Reaction score
Jerry says we got to do it one game at a time from here on out? Haven't we heard that before? I've always said kiddingly that I thought he was smoking crack but man I got to start thinking it's true or he's on something these rich guys take because he's delusional, this football team win out make the playoffs and have a chance for the Super Bowl? They can't even score a freaking touchdown when they're down there three times , unbelievable!! I mean if I was the owner I wouldn't sit there and say it's impossible either we've lost some tough ball games I got to say this team I don't think is capable of making a deep playoff run let alone winning out? and Jerry says they will write about this season 30 years from now? Someone must have spiked his Crown Royal tonight

CB61

Reaction score
He's been confused about his dreams and reality while that's a true statement mostly about dreaming LOL! What a clown show

CB61

Reaction score
This team is a complete disaster. I cant stand Garrett and he needs to go but Jerry just makes things so much worse.

There is nothing to gain by keeping Garrett the rest of the way and talking about playoffs and a superbowl is beyond ridiculous.

What has this team done that gives him ANY inclination that Garrett gives this team a chance at a superbowl this year?!

It amazes me that a 6-6 team playing the way we are would give anyone any reason to believe the arrow is pointed up.

Jerry comes out after last week, bashes the coaching staff, then comes out tonight after getting their ***** handed to them and mentions the superbowl?! This team is atrocious and usually Jerry will still defend his belief in the staff and the team as a whole but you come out like an angry fan last week then revert to these nonsensical comments this week?

The fact that he can watch this team and consider them a contender for a superbowl this year is just unreal. His teary eyed response and blind faith just adds to the circus that this team is.

Him and anyone who believes this team is set up for playoff success is delusional.
Just when you think he said the stupidest thing he keeps talking LOL

SWHawk

Reaction score
If you’re going to fire him during the season now would be the time. Or after a loss next week but if you want any shot at the playoffs you fire now. Team has quit on Garrett
Jerry just said the OPPOSITE after the game. Red Ball ain't going anywhere.

CWR

Reaction score
If you call saying that I think he needs to go but that not all of these losses are on him, but the over rated players we have, as defending him than believe it.

On the other hand, if you think any other coach would prevent some of these basic fundamental football flaws that these over rated players continue to commit than keep drinking the Jerry Kool Aid and when the next “great” coach comes in and these same over rated players that Jerry continues to pay make the same flaws that cost us games I will be sure to remind you how many of these games are on the players, not the coach.

To be clear, I’m not blaming all the losses on the players but there are 2-3 I could blame on them just this year.

Yeah I think better coaching would help prevent some of the basic fundamental mistakes we commit. Guess that makes me crazy. Youre just being argumentative now. I know you want Garrett gone as bad as the rest of us.

CB61

Reaction score
And when you talk about maher I'm not sure who you can get the Patriots have taken just about any good kicker left and now for is going to have an appendectomy so they're going to be on their fourth kicker? So unless there's someone out there at Home Depot or Lowe's I don't see any choice

CB61

Reaction score
And when you talk about maher I'm not sure who you can get the Patriots have taken just about any good kicker left and now for is going to have an appendectomy so they're going to be on their fourth kicker? So unless there's someone out there at Home Depot or Lowe's I don't see any choice
Folk

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Jerrah is simply uttering crazy BS.................He's talking about friggin' FAIRY TALES....................He's asking the team to delude/kid themselves into believing they're a Super Bowl team.........................:facepalm:

aria

Reaction score
Yeah I think better coaching would help prevent some of the basic fundamental mistakes we commit. Guess that makes me crazy. Youre just being argumentative now. I know you want Garrett gone as bad as the rest of us.
I promise I’m not and I never said I didn’t want Garrett gone. He’s had his chances, he’s made mistakes...but not all of these losses are on him and the majority of this fan base and the media continue to over estimate the talent of a lot of these players.

CB61

Reaction score
Jerry says he never thinks about reworking the defense or the offense no wonder were a clown show unbelievable and if we can play better we'll be okay? That's motivational speaking right there boys and girls he should go on tour LOL

strollinruss

Reaction score
Maybe Rafael Septien is still in shape

CWR

Reaction score
I promise I’m not and I never said I didn’t want Garrett gone. He’s had his chances, he’s made mistakes...but not all of these losses are on him and the majority of this fan base and the media continue to over estimate the talent of a lot of these players.

How many games do you think this team should have won by now, with our current talent level???