Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Post Game thread***

Cowboyny

Reaction score
they will bounce back when they get back home... but not next week.
Next week is actually a perfect test for them Fangio's scheme and all the motion their offense runs. Both areas they have really struggled against.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the cowboys have to many bad penalties at bad times the bills scored 14 points off of bad penalties on the cowboys on defense especially

Steve007

Reaction score
You understand the amount of luck involved with getting to a Super Bowl? 49ers are a very fortunate team to hit on Purdy and have the amount of talent they have and be under the salary cap. Chiefs were extremely lucky to get Mahomes. Cowboys of the 90s were very lucky to get that blockbuster trade for Walker. This doesn’t even account for your star players staying healthy throughout the season.
Luck yes, but you need the right players and coaches also. You cant control luck. You can control the players and coaches you get.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you can’t stop Aunt Mabel from running on you and you completely lack discipline (penalties), you have ZERO shot at winning it all, much less getting there…

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
You understand the amount of luck involved with getting to a Super Bowl? 49ers are a very fortunate team to hit on Purdy and have the amount of talent they have and be under the salary cap. Chiefs were extremely lucky to get Mahomes. Cowboys of the 90s were very lucky to get that blockbuster trade for Walker. This doesn’t even account for your star players staying healthy throughout the season.
Purdy's salary allows SF to gather pieces around him. As soon as Purdy gets a huge contract they will become the Chiefs. If we resign Dak to a huge contract we will never see the SB. See Brady and how they were a dynasty with a salary cap.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I'm still looking at the big picture. 10-4 and a playoff berth with lots of football yet to be played starting with a win over the Dolphins.

Carson

Reaction score
the cowboys have to many bad penalties at bad times the bills scored 14 points off of bad penalties on the cowboys on defense especially
21. Don’t forget the garbage penalties on Kearse when they went up 21. would’ve been 3rd and 19

btgboys41

Reaction score
Remains to be seen. They didn’t have it today.

The thing I learned about this team today is that this defense is built in a way that is dependent on gett8ng ahead and forcing your opponent to pass to come back. It’s a speedy but small D.

If there’s anything I didnt understand this off-season was not going all in on a big LB like BobbyWagner. It wasn’t money that kept us from getting him. The difference between Wagner and LVE’s paycheck was $500k.
I agree on the Wagner deal. This team gets beat up too much for my liking when I think about playoff football.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
You asked for it.

jFFHkC6Z_o.jpg
Lol!
Thank you!
Saved, locked, and loaded!