Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Post Game thread***

Zman5

Reaction score
We need one of these with Jerry's face.
You asked for it.

jFFHkC6Z_o.jpg

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I think this is it. Today, our tiny LBs could not get off blocks and left big holes outside the tackles.

But we have seen performances like this before and they have come back to clean it up the following weak. We will see the resilience of this team next week when they go on the road again to p lay the Dolphins. But I would love if they have a thumper at LB who can play sideline to sideline.
It's definitely an offseason need, but this yr they can play Evans more.

I agree, this team will bounce back, but ultimately their consistency of running the football and stopping the run will prevent them from beating the top teams in the playoffs.

lsg13

Reaction score
this forum is so bad with handling losses

was it bad? no, it was worse than that....

but the team is 10-4 they ran into a buzzsaw and didnt buzz back

and if you werent posting during the win streak dont post now
they did run into a buzzsaw but the problem is that every team we play on the road is a potiential buzzsaw... we are just a bad team on the road, not sure what it is but this team is nowhere near the team on the road they are at home. It's got to start with the mental toughness of the players, they just don't seem to handle adversity very well.
That's what really takes away the excitement about this team, they just are not very good on the road where they would have to win a number of playoff games in a row... just not going to happen.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
First off, hats off to the weather. It was great weather for most of the game. The Cowboys can’t use that as an excuse. 2nd the Bills whipped us from top to bottom. They out coached us and out played us. Cooks looks his brother did 4 years ago. Three personal foul penalties killed us. The first one was bs. The second was just stupid by Sam. That penalty started a land slide and he did the same thing against Carolina. I don’t trust him and he needs to be off the punt return team. Kearse’s penalty should not have counted because Bell forced another fumble and MM was asleep at the wheel. Where was the red flag?
Offensively it never seems to fail when we are running the football well and start getting close to the red zone, a phantom holding call gets called. This has happened every season with the Conners, Tyler and Tyron. Welcome to the club Tyler.
Defensively I know people are gonna blame Mazi but it’s a scheme issue. The Cowboys don’t care about the run and when we get behind like against San Francisco, Arizona, and now Buffalo we are in big trouble. We need a stud defensive end to go along with Parsons and Tank to shut down the edge.

Tough loss but we are in the playoffs. It’s time to prepare for San Francisco. We will be playing them in the second round unfortunately.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
well at least the talk shows will be able to go back to downing the cowboys they will have lots ot talk about this week the bills are the 11th seed they aint making the playoffs this was there superbowl

Staubacher

Reaction score
Ain't it hard when you discover that

Dak isn't really where it's at

After you said he should sign a new deeeeealll

ScalperX

Reaction score
One player can trash a teams cap. If you pay an average player too much he will have to carry the team, because the team will lose players. Dak contract will take a 60 million hit next year. Jerry has to extend him to lower the hit. If this team can't get to superbowl this year they will never be able to with this team.
You understand the amount of luck involved with getting to a Super Bowl? 49ers are a very fortunate team to hit on Purdy and have the amount of talent they have and be under the salary cap. Chiefs were extremely lucky to get Mahomes. Cowboys of the 90s were very lucky to get that blockbuster trade for Walker. This doesn’t even account for your star players staying healthy throughout the season.

Motorola

Reaction score

This issue with Parsons' opponents not getting penalties for holding him become somewhat of a crusade with this Gehlken guy.
I hope he's put in as much effort in contacting the commissioner, league office, the competition committee, and the officials organization to complain as much as he tweets about it weekly.

lsg13

Reaction score
It's definitely an offseason need, but this yr they can play Evans more.

I agree, this team will bounce back, but ultimately their consistency of running the football and stopping the run will prevent them from beating the top teams in the playoffs.
they will bounce back when they get back home... but not next week.