Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutonio

Reaction score
It’s a total team collapse. Prescott is playing terribly, defense is getting run through without Hankins, stupid penalties, and McCarthy is calling strange plays and not challenging that obvious fumble.

Top it off with being one of those games where they’re not getting calls.

He has been fun to cheer for, but I’ve worried all year Prescott would just revert back when the moment got big. Here’s to hoping it’s temporary.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Part of the reason I frankly wasn't really interested in this game. Saw this coming a mile away. Of course there's there plenty of time and anything can happen, but we don't seem to be into this one.
Honestly as a fan I had a hard time gearing up for it.

Really choppy season

JonesBoys

Reaction score
We can now stop with the Dak for MVP and Cowboys Super Bowl talk?? This is the same team they have been the last 3 years. Undisciplined, mentally weak, unprepared. They will lose again in the divisional round McCarthy isn’t the answer at coach. He can’t get them disciplined and he can’t get them over the hump. Nothing has changed the last 3 years. Groundhog Day.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out how Sam Williams managed to turn a blocked punt into a first down, run defense misses big Hank, and the offense ain't the same in rain.

Anyone still think this team doesn't need home field advantage? Oh, well.

blueblood70

Reaction score
My biggest concern is not getting anyone else hurt at this point
it's too late for that between all the illnesses and Zach Martin Parsons Clark and who was the other guy was it Wilson dude dropping like flies they ain't the reason we're losing the reason they're getting beat up is because they brought the heat they brought the paddle they brought the physicality today they don't even care if they get fined or a flag they've already kicked or hit that press got hit three times..

Sydla

Reaction score
I can’t wait for the crying, our season is over, our QB and coach are trash. At least one side roots for their team. The other is waiting for the I told ya so moment.
I mean have you been watching Cowboys football for the last few years?

This is precisely what they do. And why many fans simply don't get too high on them.

lopey

Reaction score
If they have a chance they have to get 7 on first drive.

Eddie

Reaction score
This has been a blowout weekend. Cowboys are on the receiving end.

Brooksey

Reaction score
We’re missing our starting NT, but we’re not missing anyone on offense, Where is the mvp and Cee dee lamb?

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
CBS has sailboat racing - NBC got snowboarding...which one will be more interesting...

Surfguy

Reaction score
Keep it respectable, Cowboys! I mean...haven't you been embarrassed enough there? What? What did you say? I can't hear you!

Status
Not open for further replies.