Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Dak throwing it is scaring me with all the near INTs. I don't know how they can catch up without him throwing it though.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Buffalo whipped their ***** all over the field and when they weren’t the Cowboys were kicking their own ***** with all the penalties. Hopefully they’ll all snort some smelling salts and come out hot.

JustChip

Reaction score
Refs won that half!!!
Frankly, there was only 1 penalty that was very questionable - the PF on Kearse. That shouldn’t have been called.

The difference is Buffalo is just plain playing more physical. They’re owning the trenches. The only way Dallas gets back in this game is scoring a TD on the 1st drive and getting at least 1 turnover in the 3rd quarter.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Maybe this is the humble pie we needed going into the home-stretch. Cowboys may have been sniffing their own farts a little too much.

No more MVP talk for Dak, no more NFC Champs talk, no more First Round bye nonsense. Need to get back on track figure out how to not be the Dallas Cowboys come Playoff time again (lol).
Yeah this game put it in smoke. It was good while it lasted.

GINeric

Reaction score
It's weird to me how many Cowboys "fans" on here seem to be rooting against Dak. It's like they want him to play poorly so they can yell "told you so!" I don't get it.

I told yall before. They are really low IQ cowards who are angry that they're broke and living in their uncles basements.

This weak bunch of cowards have been hiding for weeks while we were playing well, but come out and troll when we don't.

These cowards know who they are. I'd point them out and tell them to their faces if we were all around each other at the game or anywhere else. LOL!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Are the players playing that bad or is how the game has unfolded playing a bigger factor?

Sydla

Reaction score
So how goes it people we gonna blame Prescott for this game when there's really nobody open there's no run game there's nothing there and yet the defense is giving up 21 points in the first half and have 100 yards rusher in the first half the defense is getting ran the frig over... Literally the physicality of this game all goes to the bills and yes there isn't a single part of our team on all three phases of coaching that are playing well I don't wanna hear about the offense somehow in Prescott are the ones that fought for this cause they can't keep up I've said all week the defense hasn't played well all year unless they get turnovers when they don't get turnovers they get beat every game we've lost this year the defense just doesn't stop anyone

without turnovers this defense is about as average as it can be//.

How are you going to give him a pass though?

He's not the sole reason we are getting smoked but surely you guys aren't going to try to argue he's played good enough to win, right?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
we are dropping like flies , because THEY ARE PLAYING ROUGH AND WE ARENT .

its time to HIT BACK

DStar22

Reaction score
It's weird to me how many Cowboys "fans" on here seem to be rooting against Dak. It's like they want him to play poorly so they can yell "told you so!" I don't get it.
no we want the damn team to win when it needs to, or at LEAST make a good showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.