Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZBlueComet

Reaction score
Miami busts us next week too, this seriously could be 4 straight to end the season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
they have no chance
I agree the game is probably over but don't say they have no chance have you watched the NFL this year the ridiculous comebacks today I mean it looked like teams were gonna lose and all of a sudden they won the game there's never a zero chance dude

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Both DLaw and Kearse penalties were BS calls, considering the hits Buff is getting away with.
Williams call was at least an effort penalty. The Bills are so much more physical than us, and more physical in this game than I’ve seen them all year. I felt the refs let them get away with some cheap shots early, but then when we tried to play equally physical, Kearse was called for just bumping the guy in the back. You could tell he pulled up. And Olson is a damn idiot.

J817

Reaction score
I’m seeing allot of posters in here I haven’t seen in a while. Dak must be having a bad game so far.
Congrats guys.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coming into this game we were the most penalized team in the league. The team and coach are awful today. Blaming the refs for this is frivolous….

Ken

Reaction score
We better come out this second half and make this a game. This is disgusting right now.

Cydios

Reaction score
Here's the truth. Dallas penalties are restarting dead drives. Injuries are mounting up. Lack of running game is catching up. Buffalo is playing hard and dirty, but they're playing it perfectly. The zone read is killing us! Buffalo scouted well. Dink and dunk and 3rd down efficiency will be the only way Dallas climbs back in.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cowboys could use some of that Dak Prescott Leadership. Feed Lamb n Ferg.

Staubacher

Reaction score
It’s a total team collapse. Prescott is playing terribly, defense is getting run through without Hankins, stupid penalties, and McCarthy is calling strange plays and not challenging that obvious fumble.

Top it off with being one of those games where they’re not getting calls.

He has been fun to cheer for, but I’ve worried all year Prescott would just revert back when the moment got big. Here’s to hoping it’s temporary.
McCarthy makes dumb in game decisions every game. It's just masked a lot when the team is winning big at home against bad teams

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They can win this game but they got to wake up...we gave them every one of those points with dumb penalties...

tomsanders921

Reaction score
-Ticky tack call on Lawrence resulted in 4 more points.
-Bad penalty by Williams on block punt attempt +7
-Missed Challenge by MM on Diggs fumble +7

But yes this is 100% Dak's fault even with the receivers getting zero separation and with the Bills Secondary holding the WRs.
He doesn't even have 50 yards at the half.

He had an easy TD to cooks on the first drive but over threw him.

You can't miss those throws against good teams. Its obvious the coverage has been good. But when it's open and you have a clean pocket, you can't miss like that.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I think they should reinstate the penalty for helping the runner. The pushing and shoving is just ugly to watch.
It’s interesting with all the other rules to create a wide open game for the casuals, this play is just an ugly football play. Love it in rugby, but that’s a different sport.

1942willys

Reaction score
a true contender finds ways to win games when they are not playing their best.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
-Ticky tack call on Lawrence resulted in 4 more points.
-Bad penalty by Williams on block punt attempt +7
-Missed Challenge by MM on Diggs fumble +7

But yes this is 100% Dak's fault even with the receivers getting zero separation and with the Bills Secondary holding the WRs.
Don't forget Dak missing an open Cooks for a bomb that would have made it 7-7.

HungryLion

Reaction score
How are you going to give him a pass though?

He's not the sole reason we are getting smoked but surely you guys aren't going to try to argue he's played good enough to win, right?
Whole team has been bad. Including Dak. He has missed a few throws.

Honestly nobody is in a zone or rhythm right now

Status
Not open for further replies.