Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I mean have you been watching Cowboys football for the last few years?

This is precisely what they do. And why many fans simply don't get too high on them.
It’s wild to see how many started buying them again. It’s a have to see it stage.

Ken

Reaction score
Coming into this game we were the most penalized team in the league. The team and coach are awful today. Blaming the refs for this is frivolous….
Yes, the refs have called this right down the middle lol. This is the typical screw job a team gets when the fix is in. Notice I didn't say cowboys...you see this all across the league.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Both sides of the ball is playing bad. This is a game in which no one can escape blame. Complete team loss.

Kumala808

Reaction score
team extended drives twice game should be 10-3 at most, maybe 3-3 take away that pathetic penalty on kearse

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Not able to see game, and last score I saw was 14-3. So when I saw someone on the first half thread post things could have been worse, I assumed we scored to make it 14-10 at half. I went over to the DSPN board and saw the score 21-3, I wondered WTH was that poster talking about. 21-3 game is over.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Like usual, we get full of ourselves, and come out sloppy all around. This is why I’m sure we would get smashed in the playoffs by a team like SF, no champions mentality.

Lutonio

Reaction score
McCarthy makes dumb in game decisions every game. It's just masked a lot when the team is winning big at home against bad teams
I mostly agree. His clock management is always terrible, and I thought Aubrey bailed him out on some risky field goals recently. But play calling and coaches challenges had been looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.