Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Teams have clunkers and this seems like one. Don’t like losing but *ish happens. We’ll bounce back next week if we don’t this second half.
I called it pregame had bad gut feeling a loss was coming..

NOT happy i was right

khiladi

Reaction score
Caught the game late and when I saw it, they showed a couple highlights of the offense. It looks like Dak was bailing early from the left side to the right, most likely because Smith isn’t playing. I did see the play Steele got beat and Dak got pummeled from behind.

JayFord

Reaction score
something about Denver brings out the worst in this team

its almost like Teddy can just sling it wherever and its a td

and our offense is offensive

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
If only Rush haf started the game. We would have had lower expectations and after this showdown we would have been that much disappointed.

Dak definitely do not have it today and everybody around him did not come out to play either.

Aulac

Reaction score
Thank goodness Jeudy missed that catch, otherwise it might be 19-0 going into the half. Oh wait...Broncos get the ball first ugh.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
After watching my Lakers suck it up last night I thought to myself, "at least I'll have Dallas tomorrow":facepalm: I'm reliving last night right now.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Good thing the team was not coached by my late great HOF high school coach. It would be bunkers in there now. LOL

droopdog7

Reaction score
All kinds of concerns. Run D leaking badly. Receivers not open. O line giving up pressure. Dak with happy feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.