Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
Worst half of the year by far. Team is laying a monstrous sized egg at home against a .500 team. I am actually sad they came out like this. Was hoping for a different team this year but it looks like the same kind of a choke job we've seen in past years. It would be nice to have a coach who has his team ready EVERY week no matter the opponent. It would also be nice to have a coach that knows to put points on the board and calm his team down.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
LOL, we’re 6-1 with the the #1 - admittedly playing terrible today - and we have fans acting like Dak is the worst QB to ever play.

Man, the hate is strong.

It’s like you’ve been waiting all season to spew your bile.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
At least Parsons and Lewis want to win this game.
Hard to hold it against the offensive skill players since Dak can’t hit the broad side of a barn today. :facepalm:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Diggs, Dak, and Steele need to step it up. They are the weak links today.

Creeper

Reaction score
That first half was pretty awful.

They couldn't stop Teddy Bridgewater. They couldn't stop the run. Too many chunk play given up. And their offense looked flat and off. That second failed 4th down attempt gave Denver all the momentum. Should have taken the points.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Terrible offense is why this game is going like it is. Dak is rusty and the poor offense is keeping the defense on the field too much.

Maybe it was a bad idea sitting Dak last week. It disrupted the rythm.

Dak is clearly NOT carrying this team on his shoulders... not today, and not at any other point this season.

At least all the stupid super bowl talk will stop after today.
I think Dak still isn't 100%. He seems to be favoring his right leg since he is not using the same footwork he usually uses. Also, the offensive line and running game look shaky. The defense looked good early, but not converting points on the first two drives allowed Denver to find something that worked.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Yea we haven't played well in that half. We just gotta tighten up in the second half. I think Dak is rusty in the wrong way. And our defense is just not popping as well. Just gotta tighten up and get a couple good plays to gain momentum. We should be able to win. Not pretty

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
What I'm seeing so far is the broncos are playing a lot of man on defense. Also getting pressure with four is hurting.

Offensively they are leaving in the running back every third down to help out against our pass rush.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s see now what happens. I don’t think this team cares. They are playing like they don’t care. And this team has to go back to the first 5 plays of the game. They came out just dominating this game. And did a reverse like they were paid to lose.

TheHerd

Reaction score
At least we should still win the division. And based on this performance after a bye, I don't want the #1 seed.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Thank goodness Jeudy missed that catch, otherwise it might be 19-0 going into the half. Oh wait...Broncos get the ball first ugh.
Whose calling the flip toss now? seems it's been 3 weeks straight we've lost the toss. Not saying it but it seems like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.