Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Some people using the rust excuse when Dak took off all training camp and Cooper Rush didn’t take a snap in regular season in four years.

As far as i can tell catching this game late, the QB isn’t getting 10 seconds to throw.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Caught the game late and when I saw it, they showed a couple highlights of the offense. It looks like Dak was bailing early from the left side to the right, most likely because Smith isn’t playing. I did see the play Steele got beat and Dak got pummeled from behind.
The offensive line has been playing poorly to say the least.

Hell, their 3-Man rush caused our offensive line to collapse.

Dak needs to play better, and Moore needs to adjust.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This could be the bad game I was predicting was coming at some point. 16-1 wasn't happening; let's face it.

How they come back in the second half- or next week if this one is already lost- will determine the true character of the 2021 Cowboys.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I think we come back and win this game. Outside of our rookies, our defense has been abysmal.

Denvers D has played well, but not well enough to shut us out. Dak needs to shake off the rust

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
I did not like the 2nd time going for it on 4th. Seemed to absolutely kill the teams confidence. Get pts there and maybe Denver doesn’t have that building momentum creating an avalanche.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We need to figure out our offensive line situation, it's out of sync right now.
Dak has been off 3 weeks and it shows, so call plays with easier pass plays for now.

Defensively, we need to settle down and get back to basics. Put Parons' as a pass rusher for now. And continue to be an aggressive team when needed.

Brooksey

Reaction score
We need to make adjustments with the offense..quick hitters, get it out quickly, get Dak going he looks rusty

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Defense is keeping us in it. The o line situation is what it is. Either Steele needs to come out or they gotta put a TE on his side to chip the rest of the game.

The offense has been shocking I don't think they've played this poorly all year. Yes even last week with Cooper Rush was better.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Worst half of the year by far. Team is laying a monstrous sized egg at home against a .500 team. I am actually sad they came out like this. Was hoping for a different team this year but it looks like the same kind of a choke job we've seen in past years. It would be nice to have a coach who has his team ready EVERY week no matter the opponent. It would also be nice to have a coach that knows to put points on the board and calm his team down.

Hoping for a fight in the second half, otherwise I share your opinion. I am totally disappointed.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I did not like the 2nd time going for it on 4th. Seemed to absolutely kill the teams confidence. Get pts there and maybe Denver doesn’t have that building momentum creating an avalanche.

Exactly! Take the 3 there!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Good news is we're only down 2 scores.

Bad news is we're down 2 scores and haven't sniffed points yet.
Haven't sniff points? If you don't include when they pass up FGs to go for it on 4th.

That being said i was ok going for it

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.
We need a td drive to start the half and we have to stop the run. A turnover wouldn’t hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.