Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As bad as it’s been if we can somehow put up a touchdown on this drive we still have a chance.

Scotman

Reaction score
That rule is obscene. Didn't even get to the first down.

Worse that some crazy rule, we look awful.

I don't know if it's even possible to win now, but I hope we see some response from our team. We look like we are dead flat. No fire.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Hopefully that triggers a revision to that punt rule. I think defence should have to take possession otherwise the kicking team should still have to make line of gain. It's a quirk but still seems a bad call.

Still not going to matter unless our qb finds a way to hit the side of a barn.

It’s not. You just don’t understand the rule. It’s no different than a muffed punt.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I still don’t see how it makes any sense that Denver got the ball AND a first down after the blocked punt. We touched the ball but obviously never had possession and they didn’t recover past the first down marker. If that was the correct call by rule, it’s the dumbest rule in the game and there are many. All it did was penalize the team that made a great play.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Pollard became 6'8" in the middle of that group. You KNOW he was not standing on his own feet.
:laugh:

superonyx

Reaction score
Big serving of humble pie today. Dallas has been overhyped and getting worked by a bad team. Offense not showing up which has costed dallas 4-5 games a year the last few years.
Bucs lost 5 games last year. We lost more in every Super Bowl season we had. Losses happen. This isn’t our last. Probably isn’t even our second to last. Relax. It’s all a part of the NFL season experience.

Praxit

Reaction score
*** happened with that punt block???? How'd they get the ball back. ESPN gamecast is worthless.
apperently, if ball is recovered before line of scrimmage Dallas ball. Ball was touched by Dallas after LOS. Recovered by Den, new set of downs.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
What I worry about at this juncture is, you see players trying hard to make something happen and it leads to something more negative; Quicksand!

Status
Not open for further replies.