Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Just my opinion... the kick was like a normal kick where if our guy touches it, the kicking team can then recover it. I don't know what the rule is if someone blocks it though, seems iffy to me, but I guess that's the NFL.
And just my opinion, but a blocked punt means our guy touched it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Never been so embarrassed as A Cowboys fan. Plenty of time but our Defense will give this up…

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas Elliott in the backfield.

Prescott hand off Elliott gets 7 yards up the middle.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Well apparently MM gave them a break during the week since they won such an emotional game in Minny. This is what happens when you fanny-pat players as a coach. He should know better. Wade Phillips II...
A very Garrett-like performance

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Minnesota taking Baltimore to the shed after last weeks crap fest. Way too much parity in the NFL

It's hard to put on win streaks in the NFL. I figured we were going to drop one here soon. I just figured it was going to be last week and not to Denver at home this week.

Well that and I didn't think we would get curb stomped.

Carson

Reaction score
*** happened with that punt block???? How'd they get the ball back. ESPN gamecast is worthless.
Wright touched it, Broncos picked up and fell 5 yards short of the first.

Apparently the rule is that’s somehow an automatic first

morat1959

Reaction score
The NFL has it out for the Cowboys. Between them not fining Josh Allen for the same thing that they fined Cee Dee Lamb for and always making up obscene rules against the Cowboys, no one can blame us for thinking that they have something against the Cowboys.
Excuses are for losers.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 3

Prescott 2 TE set, hand off Elliott gets a yard short of the 1st.

J817

Reaction score
What exactly do you want the crowd to do? Tackle the running back for them?

First off, actually have Cowboy fans there and not have floods of fans from the opposing team game after game.

Second, this team historically does not play well there. Idk why. They just don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.