Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonyscottua7

Reaction score
We need to figure out our offensive line situation, it's out of sync right now.
Dak has been off 3 weeks and it shows, so call plays with easier pass plays for now.

Defensively, we need to settle down and get back to basics. Put Parons' as a pass rusher for now. And continue to be an aggressive team when needed.

no doubt! good post bruh

fishspill

Reaction score
The number of people that have amnesia of the past 2 months of Cowboys football is embarrassing. The slightest struggle and they fold. I’m really hoping I never have to depend on them for anything of substance.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
When your 5 man offensive line allows 3 guys to get to Dak in about a half a second ... that tells you all you need to know. Steele really struggling it seems.

Now the rest are sucking as a whole team but the line is where it starts on offense.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Worst half of football this year. By a mile. They look not ready to play
Yup....this might be the lay an egg game for the year. Sure seems like in the Prescott era...we are good for @ least one a year. We played over our head last Sunday...so if we get beat...it's a wash.

starfan1

Reaction score
He’s playing extremely lazy right now.
He has been like this all year he just gets picks and we forgive all the plays he gives up. Now maybe this is his worse outing but not surprised he’s giving up yards

he’s feast or famine

Praxit

Reaction score
..OL needs adjustments. DL needs to protect the outside runs. Moore to think outside box. Going to be major challenge.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Who watch game and cry?
Do laundry!
Go outside and get fresh air!
Bar-b-que!
Be happy fan.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Dak needs to start rolling out and throwing receivers open.

Down 16 you gotta throw and close the gap.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Some people using the rust excuse when Dak took off all training camp and Cooper Rush didn’t take a snap in regular season in four years.

As far as i can tell catching this game late, the QB isn’t getting 10 seconds to throw.
well they will be crying about it in a couple minutes. he's a slow reader, almost brail-like.

Aulac

Reaction score
Caught the game late and when I saw it, they showed a couple highlights of the offense. It looks like Dak was bailing early from the left side to the right, most likely because Smith isn’t playing. I did see the play Steele got beat and Dak got pummeled from behind.

People here were saying Dak would do better in Detroit than Stafford. Stafford is #2 QB that is best with being under pressure. What that about reading the field like Manning that I have heard so much? Dak is who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.