Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep_South

Reaction score
If the Cowboys come out and play like the Cowboys have up until today, we can win this game, but I think they'll have to rearrange the OL to do that.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think we come back and win this game. Outside of our rookies, our defense has been abysmal.

Denvers D has played well, but not well enough to shut us out. Dak needs to shake off the rust

Dak definitely looks like he hasn't practiced in a while. Like truly practiced. I know he got in work this week but I am not sure it was "get-game ready" work. Clearly rusty/not ready but to me it's also a coaching issue, shouldn't they know he won't be ready??

TheHerd

Reaction score
He didn't play the entire preseason, so I can't say this is rust. Dak has been bad and the line isn't helping. The offense can score if they get back to their previous ways, but we need some stops on defense which seems unlikely.

Praxit

Reaction score
Yea we haven't played well in that half. We just gotta tighten up in the second half. I think Dak is rusty in the wrong way. And our defense is just not popping as well. Just gotta tighten up and get a couple good plays to gain momentum. We should be able to win. Not pretty
.....Greg the Leg might be the Hero today.

bigE79

Reaction score
What's our record with dak if we're losing at the half?...I know it's not good

cowboyec

Reaction score
gotta do better on 3rd down.
just put 1 drive together on offense.
defense gotta just keep fightn'.
turnovers from #5 are gonna come.
we were down v minny.
we were down v carolina.
gotta come out in the 3rd...lay it out.
:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Reactions: BAT

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The offense needs to wake the f up and the defense needs to pitch a shut out the rest of the way if we wanna win this one.

Aulac

Reaction score
Whose calling the flip toss now? seems it's been 3 weeks straight we've lost the toss. Not saying it but it seems like it.

I find you usually win with heads, but this year its been tail that leading the way.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
In the past I would have let a game like this ruin my Sunday, and maybe my week. Now that I'm a little older and wiser, I know that football isn't the most important thing in the universe. Woosah...

Anyway I know it's difficult to see it now, but we will bounce back from this. Maybe not in the second half, but if this team is who they have shown us to be so far this season, they won't let one game stop their momentum.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak looks medicated or in a funk/fog, maybe his GM passing has him feeling more down then his injury..i mean we forget these things and he has some depression issues..he could be just unfocussed..

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
LOL, we’re 6-1 with the the #1 - admittedly playing terrible today - and we have fans acting like Dak is the worst QB to ever play.

Man, the hate is strong.

It’s like you’ve been waiting all season to spew your bile.
Dak is not the problem and the first 6 games including the loss show it. The whole team came out pumped and clearly were trying way too hard and got smacked in the mouth. This is were we find out if this is a quicksand game or they are a team that rises to the challenge, adjusts and comes out blazing. We are one turnover away to get back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.