Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns post game thread ***

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You know what is sad. Baker was not good at all. He almost cost them the game but if you run the ball on the Cowboys like an 80s pop Warner league game you have no one to blame but the front office. The fumbles hurt and Zeke has become a problem not a solution.

superonyx

Reaction score
Dak is an enigma. By the time the final bell tolled, Dak compiled many good plays in the attempted comeback. He amassed huge numbers as we tried to pull off the unthinkable again.

And yet, he was a complete non-factor in the second and third quarters as the Browns effectively put the game away. And this happens too often when we fall behind. The fumble was critical, of course, but so too were misfires that led to numerous non-factor drives as the Browns pulled ahead.
With the amount of holes we have on the OL and across the entire defense spending a 1st round pick chasing a QB when you have one at Daks level is beyond moronic.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Stupid team kills of a huge comeback. Amari just taking a nap again.

I think if Dak gets a passing TD he also passes Tony for the all time yardage game for the Cowboys, beating the Denver game.

Their reverse was a great call. We had our fat boys in to stop the run, so they ran us wide with a fast player. They probably should have done that more.

I can't even think of a positive. The comeback is tainted by CLE taking their foot off the gas. This team is seriously flawed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
38 points 500 yards passing and you got blown out at home..wow
i know why and not passing on blame but 3 turnovers by the offense both losses didnt help matters..we have bad d accept it but giving the team 3 more possessions over turnovers lends to losses..

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
There's no way out of this for the Dallas Cowboys. Doesn't matter what contract they give Dak. They paid Dlaw, Jaylon, and Zeke big money and signed a mediocre head coach. They're locked into this team for a few years.
I don't think MM is the issue but others have had chances and proved at least that they don't earn their keep. 54 and 90 are on that list.

Carson

Reaction score
Anybody else unimpressed with Donovan Wilson at safety