Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns post game thread ***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dak's throwing 60 times again because our defense couldn't stop anything. And our offense is okay, but we need the defense to stop teams at least half of the game.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
We need to communicate better on Defense and start faster on offense. Another week of same crap!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Outside of Smith, I think Hill is the 2nd best player on this defense.

Also I think D Wilson and Woods are a decent combo and once they play together more they’ll get better. I do not think those 2 guys were the issue today.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I think the real issue here is the drafting of Lamb. The Front Office was too stupid to trade down and draft a defensive player. Lamb is a helluva player, but the Cowboys obviously lack defensive talent. So, they draft Lamb and say we’re gonna win games with our offense by scoring at will. Little did they kNow, they were going to have to score 40 every game to have a chance! The reality is this offense has to play perfect game every week for this team to have a chance. How stupid is that? Jerry, you are an idiot...
Only explanation I can come up with is they figured they can fix the defense in future seasons but Lamb was a gift too big to pass up. I’m guessing like an investment in the future as opposed to immediate returns.

superonyx

Reaction score
He could have stepped up in the pocket. He started doing that after the strip.
Seriously? Be honest with yourself...rewatch the play. I have. There was no pocket to step up in.. he can’t be expected to see behind himself when the defender was on him in less than 4 seconds.

stop man....just stop..

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Giving up 300 yards rushing is unheard of in the NFL. I don't think Dallas has ever rushed for 300 in a game. The defense should be ashamed of their play. Nolan should be fired. It is not acceptable.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Dak had 502 yds passing, 4 TD passes and team is still 1-3 because
Offense scored 0 pts in 2nd qtr
Offense scored 0 pts in 3rd qtr
Offense spent the whole 4th qtr climbing out of a 38-14 hole when he threw for most of the 500 yds. That's the real story
Are you forgetting about the defense that gave up 50 points orrr...