Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
I'm expecting an embarrassing loss today and getting gashed on the ground.

If that was to happen the sky would absolutely be falling. I will remain positive for now. Cleveland is getting a little love, but lets be honest. They beat the Bengals and the Commanders, as well as being demolished by the only good team they have faced.

While we have been disappointing we are just as close to 3-0 as 0-3 and we lost to 2 playoff teams.

During this stretch our defense will magically "improve," which will be due to facing less explosive offenses, and to a smaller degree gelling. This is a very important game to start quickly. We need to build a lead and make the Browns chase us. As bad as our secondary had been, its our best shot at winning this game. We dont want them to control the clock and grind us, not with those rbs.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I need to NOT see BOTH our 3rd and 4th rounders not dressing today.

One of them at least.

Last years draft needs to be a grand slam to make up for some other things and that cant happen from the bench.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we need EVERYONE on deck..yes even 3rd and 4th rounders. WHY WAIT? We need a win and we need depth.

Aven8

Reaction score
Denzel Ward. Their other starting cornerback. Greedy Williams is already out

Ahhhh, thanks......Only worried about Garrett on that side of the ball. More worried about Chubb and Hunt. Hell, I would putt Carr on OBJ. He has a history of shutting him down!

Rayman70

Reaction score
we contain chubb and hunt, we have a shot. If one of them goes off. Its a loss.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like the noon game this week, to get that stench from last week gone.
Need this win.

Go Cowboys! :flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.