Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ahhhh, thanks......Only worried about Garrett on that side of the ball. More worried about Chubb and Hunt. Hell, I would putt Carr on OBJ. He has a history of shutting him down!

OBJ is averaging 4 catches and 50 yards per game. He's scored once.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Love early games can start early watching with no waiting anxiety and either its im high off win or pissed about a loss i can calm down by bed time..late games are horrible for this..lets play pull that bandaide

My longhorns did just this..is it me or the last 5 years watch games and watch the season's and how they turn out and the Texas Longhorns and the Dallas Cowboys both teams i have passion for seem very symbiotic..

Sam Dakota Prescott Ellinger is frustrating and exciting to watch ugh..Sam reminds me of Dak at MS...

think about the ATL game we had to come back 15 down under 5mins and an OSK was needed to get the win, well Dallas and Texas both did that exact thing for win and then follow it up with a close ugly game that ends on a TO like yesterday..

my heart cant take much more of this..the Big 12 is looking like the NFCE this year..

Go Cowboys I need this win!!:flagwave:

fivetwos

Reaction score
we contain chubb and hunt, we have a shot. If one of them goes off. Its a loss.
Well they can only score once per drive.

If we sell out on stopping the run, Mayfield may get us w this secondary.

We need a handful of stops or turnovers one way or another or they dont deserve to win.

I just hope these players dont take Cleveland lightly.

JayFord

Reaction score
Imma need the defense to do one thing

do not

i repeat

do not let anyone run free in the secondary.....theres no reason a grown man should be 20 yards past any of our secondary

Carson

Reaction score
Browns get a lot of bodies back.

Vernon and Ward. Hunt is also active.

SHOCKER

Status
Not open for further replies.