Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Since I live in the butt hole of America (Louisiana) any one have a good streaming option for the game today?
A couple weeks ago I used Bilas sports and it worked great. All the other sites i tried wanted me to download some special server free to watch the game and I didnt want to do that. Just google Bilas sports and youll find it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys are 9-5 when playing at Jerry World, after a road loss.

quickccc

Reaction score
Per report - Steele starting over Knight at RT ? ... interesting .

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
The browns will likely line Garrett up on Steele on every snap. This could get ugly in a hurry

JayFord

Reaction score
Can we get some turnovers today

I've been watching football since 1991 and never seen a team do so poorly with turnovers

I've seen 4-12 teams get turnovers on a regular basis......they didn't do much with them but they got them

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don’t expect much today we will see what happens. I do expect Dak to have a good day though I think he’s been pretty good this season he’s kept us in games.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
5l1OvCs.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
I guess after Crawfords salary became guaranteed he sold his Jerry photos to Steele and Williams.

Based on what I've seen they dont have their best five out there today, but the coaches around here always get it right.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess after Crawfords salary became guaranteed he sold his Jerry photos to Steele and Williams.

Based on what I've seen they dont have their best five out there today, but the coaches around here always get it right.

More so than the couch / basement GM's and coaches on here. :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.