Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
More so than the couch / basement GM's and coaches on here. :muttley:
Sarcasm.

This staff has very far from earned my trust, nor do I think that Jerry isnt fully involved in these type of decisions.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yeah but maybe give it to someone that has maybe made a play or two??

Dallas has been rewarding mediocrity forever now. Gee....about 25 years.

While I semi agree with your stance leadership isn’t always equivalent to production.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarcasm.

This staff has very far from earned my trust, nor do I think that Jerry isnt fully involved in these type of decisions.

Well the entire FO has a way to go to earn complete trust. I will agree with that.
The new coaching staff, I will give them more time to earn complete trust. However I do not trust Kellen Moore at this point.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
That's cool. My church (I'm Catholic too) allows me to go into Mass, so I was there last week.

I’m a non-practicing Catholic but my old church down the street is doing outdoor mass it’s pretty cool. I see them all in the parking lot when I run in the morning.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I’m a non-practicing Catholic but my old church down the street is doing outdoor mass it’s pretty cool. I see them all in the parking lot when I run in the morning.

That's cool! Outdoor Mass is fun. My church at college did that once when we'd have our Fall Festivals.

catiii

Reaction score
They way to beat Baker is to rattle him. Unfortunately for us we have no pass rush
Unfortunately everyone knows it's also the way to beat Dak! Whose pass rush is better..or worse.. might be the decider?

Status
Not open for further replies.