Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
And alot of that is because Antonio is dominting Anthony. Thats almost half their yards right there

Brown stinks but he's still a starter on this defense. The DL can't get home either. DTs are getting mauled and Gregory and Lawrence have been non-existent in the pass rush like previous years.

This is just not a very good defense IMO and until Jerry wakes up and invests in real DL, it's going to continue to be the same defense. Their only saving grace it appears is get turnovers because they are going to give up yards and points in bunches.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Is it just me or did anyone noticed Dak favoring the Right sideline by the end of the Half. He wasn't looking any where else. . . even on the sack he was looking to the right sideline . . . whats up with that?

Patrick

Reaction score
Do we have a single QB pressure yet? Sure doesn't seem like it. D-Law and Gregory have been invisible.

So much for locking Gregory up before he prices himself out lol.

Xeven

Reaction score
I think TB wins but D looking good other than kicker.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t like the fact we have thrown so many more passes compared to runs and we need a better balance but the cowboys are getting whatever they want spreading them out.
both teams are doing it..why would run agaisnt the bets run defense in football/ its working outside of our kicker this game would be 21-20 does that not compute with you all.we should be blown out according to 100% of the national media and many fans here

this is a game we are in it..thats shock to most

J12B

Reaction score
Feels like we have a slight edge coming into the 2nd half.

The bucs defense should be gassed and they have to take the field.

Our defense should be well rested.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
No, he needs to work on his accuracy and decision making
Nah those are good. Your point was about points blaming Dak instead of the receiver dropping the ball and the kicker missing two gimmes. I'd say you could work on your vision but none is so blind as those who refuse to see. Dak played an amazing half

CWR

Reaction score
224 yds and 2 tds from the franchise.

Dude hadn't played football in forever and comes out cool, calm and collected.

Hes missed a couple ugly ones, but overall it's really freaking impressive.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Linebacker Snap Counts, First Half Micah Parsons: 21 (70%) Keanu Neal: 20 (67%) Jaylon Smith: 10 (33%) Leighton Vander Esch: 9 (30%) *DAL Defense: Nickel (5 DB) on 28 of 30 plays (93%)

Interesting snap count.

Status
Not open for further replies.