Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Legit question: who makes the worse/better in-game coaching decisions between McCarthy and Garrett?

I’m genuinely struggling to answer that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The one adjustment I'm making @ halftime....Brown your on the bench...Lewis moved outside...Canady in the slot.

And ******tttttt........start blitzing Brady.

We have out played these guys....in their house. It just doesn't show on the scoreboard. You take away the Anthony Brown miscues....we are crushing them.

jsb357

Reaction score
so is Zeke the new decoy now that Dez has left the building?

CWR

Reaction score
Nah those are good. Your point was about points blaming Dak instead of the receiver dropping the ball and the kicker missing two gimmes. I'd say you could work on your vision but none is so blind as those who refuse to see. Dak played an amazing half

Only morons are blaming Dak at this point. Not one credible football person isn't impressed by what he's done so far.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
From what I can see gentlemen this Cowboys team is going to be a good football team. We all knew running was going to be a struggle with the youth and lack of muscle up the middle but I really didn't think Moore would just refuse to even try.. That is absolutely disgusting. The flip side is that aside from a couple of bad reads Dak has been on point. But if we don't find just a hint of balance in the second half they will continue to tee off on Dak and eventually start to get to him. Anthony Brown needs to be benched at halftime. The Bucs have done the majority of their damage through the air against him. It's time to see what Canady can do.. Or Wright.. or anybody who isn't just going to be out there playing patsy with Antonio Brown and Godwin..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I would go trial by fire like they're doing with Parons', who's lost BTW. This is what rookies go through, just let them loose and learn. Now if Brown was holding his own, I wouldn't suggest that.

Sydla

Reaction score
How much did the world's greatest D give up in comparison?

Are they the world's greatest D?

It's laughable that you guys are trying to convince yourselves this isn't a mediocre to bad defense.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xA6x8Mr.png

Short Order Cook: Order up!
Waitress: Which table?
Short Order Cook: #15. Anthony Brown party.

Status
Not open for further replies.