Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cebrin

Reaction score
3 turnovers and we're losing. Brady has to be the luckiest QB in the history of the game. That, and we need to look for a kicker that can split the uprights apparently. Ace Ventura is about to have a new case.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do we have a single QB pressure yet? Sure doesn't seem like it. D-Law and Gregory have been invisible.

So much for locking Gregory up before he prices himself out lol.
Only Armstrong, I believe

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We are still in this game, I think Dak is playing great, much better than I had hoped!

Bench Brown and we have a chance!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The one adjustment I'm making @ halftime....Brown your on the bench...Lewis moved outside...Canady in the slot.

And ******tttttt........start blitzing Brady.

We have out played these guys....in their house. It just doesn't show on the scoreboard. You take away the Anthony Brown miscues....we are crushing them.

Yup, which I'd also mention to the players on the latter side. I'd tell compliment them overall to inspire the team. Then tell Brown to get the hell off the field.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We still have offensive series that make you say why even bother, we wasted two great chances there

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Nah those are good. Your point was about points blaming Dak instead of the receiver dropping the ball and the kicker missing two gimmes. I'd say you could work on your vision but none is so blind as those who refuse to see. Dak played an amazing half
Those arent good. Stop being a homer.

Gallup wide open for a Td. Overthrow out of bounds. Throws the ball to Lamb when it wasnt there, shouldve been picked. Takes a sack and takes us out of Fg range.. Throws a horrible fade to Ceedee. Leads to a missed FG…

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Say what you want about the mistakes but this team is fighting hard against an excellent team! Make a few adjustments at the half and they have a very good shot to take this game. Go Cowboys!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You are only in a less than 7 point game and you totally abandon the Running Game, This is ASININE! STUPID! DUMB! IDIOTIC!

Then a 60 yard FG with K that has already missed 2 FGs and a extra point. We wasted 3 turnovers on defense.

You throw to score and run to win.
We didn’t abandon the running game. It has been ignored the entire game. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.