Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
well, its 4 hours away, lets talk about NFL preseason narratives

Just killing time guys, bare with me,

Stafford 40mil and rams spending and manipulating the cap was worth 3ints and a blowout loss at home

Burrows Some were calling a game changing special qb -that's worth 4ints and loss how’d Collins do on that line.:flagwave:
clip_image001.gif

so both SB teams came out of the gate BAD and both lost.. hmmm

both must have terrible coaches they were sloppy and unprepared. bad gms as well didn’t look to improve the same areas of concern from last year ie can’t run, stop the run, or have a PLAN for the OL. Sound familiar?

right that jab at zoners for drooling over these guys while taking shots at our team..

Let’s see, the eagles had this legendary off season and what happens, that is the defense that GM put together? seriously another dream team of trades and draft picks and gave up 35 to the lowly lions. Seriously they sure looked lie the team we dropped nearly 40 on twice. That defense could not stop the run with what was this coveted kids name? who could push teammates 3 states over, JORDAN. all that beef, the touted best DL, and best group of LBS and DBs, as i recall. How many yards did they give up on the ground?? lets be real , this place drooled over those draft picks and FA pickups and they looked like last years eagles so far..its one game sure but it’s the LIONS! 144 yards to swift alone, betting close to 200 yards. Great DL and LB core right there.

San fran another fave here -umm that all I need to say they should have stayed with Jimmy because they are messing with something that was working, But hey coach and gm making change to make themselves look good for all those draft picks to get lance. Sound familiar, they forcing this kid into action to save face.they lost to CHI LOL

NE loses to MIA OMG shocker

All this talk about Indy and NO being some sleeper faves ..umm not from what I saw..

Baker didn’t get revenge he flopped, Washington barely beats the lowly jags..

Oh and KC already 20-7 on newly paid Murrays team. Wow just wow..

Just venting but feel its necessary to remind fans why you play the game before making up narratives and how teams will start and finish the season.

:popcorn::espn:

Eagles DC is getting killed up here right now.

They have the Vikes at home next. If Cook, Jefferson and Cousins light the D up, the DC is gonna need witness protection.

Sydla

Reaction score
If he can't dress with this slop WR group, I want my 3rd round pick back.

LOL. Yeah it’s not like he’s a victim of a crowded WR room.

Some fans here look like idiots again when they claimed we were fine at WR because Tolbert would fill the void created by no Wilson and Cooper.

Aven8

Reaction score
LOL. Yeah it’s not like he’s a victim of a crowded WR room.

Some fans here look like idiots again when they claimed we were fine at WR because Tolbert would fill the void created by no Wilson and Cooper.

He might. Next year. S Alabama is no juggernaut

manster4ever

Reaction score
Again when you claim you build through the draft your first, second and third round picks have to play and play immediately.

Absolutely, can't have whiffs like Tolbert might be at this point

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
The Cowboys are gonna win this game tonight. The Defense is going to demoralize Brady by putting him on his butt all night, even more demoralized than Gisele is making him.

Boyz - 33
Bucs - 24

Motorola

Reaction score
Commanders and Eagles hung on to win; Giants hanging tough in their game...Cowboys need to get the victory later tonight.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
This could be serious.

Mukuamu and Cox will need to split Kearse's reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.