Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

Gaede

Reaction score
As much as the season is over, and everyone hopes to tank and get a top draft pick, I would rather have Romo come back because I just couldn't watch this offense for 7 more weeks. Maybe Romo could make it exciting, but the defense could still let us down as usual. It could be more fun to watch, but still get what everyone wants. Who knows.

Yeah, anything but this offense. Seriously. I actually avoid watching the games. Last week I feel asleep in the 3rd quarter (I've never fallen asleep during a game ever iirc) and this week, I drove my wife around to thrift stores for the first 1.5 hour of the game.

This is the most boring conservative offense I've ever seen. I'd rather see QC and Hambrick back there at least TRYING something. It's like we play every single team the exact same way--and are more than happy to settle for a field goal. We were 2-6 for christ's sake! Why not take some chances out there? What do we have to lose?!

BigD16

Reaction score
If I could make only ONE change, it would be easy. Fire garret. Literally can't be worse than this joker.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Blessing in disguise. We're not making the play offs, and now we have a chance at a top player. Well maybe not, Romo's coming back next week.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
You cant catch a 10 yard pass on third down to possibly seal the game. The ball only hit you in the numbers and the first thing you do is run your mouth. Not even a shadow of the playmaker, sorry.

Hardline

Reaction score
Huh you want to replace Dez now... You guys are hilarious

Maybe you was watching a different game than us.
I wasn't advocating getting rid of Dez. I was referring to can Treadwell replace Dez in production.

Sydla

Reaction score
Philly loses. Of course they do. If we had won, we'd likely be one game out after today.

dupree89

Reaction score
Garrett's not the one not making plays.

True. But when your star player is injured you need every player to play above their talent level. And that is up to the head coach to lead, motivate, coax, demand that players do it. And Garrett failed. 7 straight losses? This staff couldnt find a way to win ONE game without Romo? The staff is an embarrassment. Their failures have reached epic levels.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
You know the final sign you are a bad team?

When their fans are whining about the officiating when you just lost to a bad team.

We've reached rock bottom.

It not facing the truth. We are a poorly coached team who is letting the patience run the asylum.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Im not blaming Dez, the push was so light you could hardly tell. Regardless, Dez still should've made a play on that ball.

I'm not sure people are aware that they're basically implying that Dez was outmuscled by a guy who's giving away 20 or so pounds. Outmuscled to an extent that he didn't even try to catch it.

Calvin gonna get strong armed like that? Would any of the big time possession receivers who've played get stepchild'd like that? Irvin? Would he have been overpowered to such an extent that he couldn't even reach for the pass?

This is Dez Bryant. His bread and butter is his ability to overpower DBs and make the play because he's bigger, stronger, and more athletic. Are we really going to pretend that a DB nobody has ever heard of is so much of man that he simply overpowered Dez into a position where Dez couldn't even put a hand up?

It's laughable, at best.

agk136

Reaction score
Our coaching never makes the necessary adjustments at half time. This has happened in the last seven games. I blame the coaching.