Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'm not sure people are aware that they're basically implying that Dez was outmuscled by a guy who's giving away 20 or so pounds. Outmuscled to an extent that he didn't even try to catch it.

Calvin gonna get strong armed like that? Would any of the big time possession receivers who've played get stepchild'd like that? Irvin? Would he have been overpowered to such an extent that he couldn't even reach for the pass?

This is Dez Bryant. His bread and butter is his ability to overpower DBs and make the play because he's bigger, stronger, and more athletic. Are we really going to pretend that a DB nobody has ever heard of is so much of man that he simply overpowered Dez into a position where Dez couldn't even put a hand up?

It's laughable, at best.

Pushed in the back vs jostling for position are two different things. It doesn't take much to move someone out of position, and it was obvious the dude got his arms extended.

It's wrong to look at that play and say that we weren't screwed by the refs.

yesfan

Reaction score
If there's a God, please fire the entire coaching staff now!

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
If I could make only ONE change, it would be easy. Fire garret. Literally can't be worse than this joker.

ViGgHuIB.gif

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That was the 2nd time that happened. The other happened on the 'hold' by Carr or Evans. Just make the call right there. There is no reason to wait.

Who's says they're waiting? Because you see the flag later than you think you should? What do you think of plays where you don't even see the flag at all?

Here's a question: Did Heath hold?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
"With the first pick in the NFL draft the Dallas Cowboys select.............."

Not gonna lie. Kinda brought a smile to my face typing that. About all the hope I got left outside of Romo walking on water.

Romo will "will" us to 5 wins and we'll get the 19th pick in the draft.

Ender

Reaction score
We've lost most of these game by giving up 4th quarter leads. Does anyone think having Romo would have changed the outcome of most these games?

VThokie7

Reaction score
LOL. Pittsburgh blows out Cleveland with a backup.

Again, you Garrett homers, explain to me how 0-7 is acceptable?

If the Jones family had balls and common sense, they'd fired Garrett tomorrow.

Big Ben played most of the game...

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
It's time to look at drafting a QB.

Agreed but you have to test Moore first before drafting a qb. You dont want him to be another possible Romo for another team in a future. Give him a chance.