Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

Sydla

Reaction score
Bryant deserves criticism, a lot of it. But in the end, he's probably as frsurtrated as we are. He knows the season is likely over, even before this game.

That's not an excuse for him, but in the end, I can't really kill him to the point that I want him gone or anything like that.

Gameover

Reaction score
Sure it has. I'm sure you said the same thing after all the incredible plays he made in college and over the last 5 years. :thumbdown: No one believes you.

I've always said he's nothing if you take away the "go" route. He feasted off that in college vs the Houston's of the college world. North-West Louisiana Tech lol

Stops the co-signing BraveHeart

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I don't blame Dez. It has been Jerry Jones's, not JG's, decision to bring in Cassel and start him four games in a row. Six points against a below average team is ridiculous! The Bucs are not the Patriots!!!

Two passes hit him in the numbers that would have gotten important first downs that he dropped. And the last play was him one on one with a safety and he gave up on the play hoping for a call. Mind you, this idiotic official crew were giving PI's on the weakest touches on Evans, but giving up on a play means you lose any chance of the ref calling it for you.

Dez is just as much to blame as Cassels today

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
This loss stings because Philly and maybe the Giants will take an L this week. Another blown opportunity.

Kellen Moore should be the Qb. Need to find out if he can be a starting qb after Romo because I dont want to relive the Campo years again.

Ender

Reaction score
The players didn't excute but having players run 3 yard routes on 3rd and 8 with witten is pretty darn stupid

Option routes. Opposing defenses not worried about the deep ball, so it's easily covered. witten has been running those same routes his whole career, usually 5 to ten yards deep, get a couple yards after the catch. Now if you breath on witten his falling down.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Everybody, I know it's futile that #9 is returning, but the truth is the draft is a total crapshoot, and I'm not comfortable with the guy making the draft picks anyway, plus I like winning. Gonna be 63 days without a win when we line up in Miami next week, so it would be nice to get one

hairic

Reaction score
http://gfycat.com/ObesePolishedBasenji

ObesePolishedBasenji.gif

Ender

Reaction score
This loss stings because Philly and maybe the Giants will take an L this week. Another blown opportunity.

Kellen Moore should be the Qb. Need to find out if he can be a starting qb after Romo because I dont want to relive the Campo years again.

It's time to look at drafting a QB.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
And so is playing and winning just enough to screw any top draft position.

If you're not getting to the playoffs and winning then what's the point?

But go on and keep up with being a homer. That attitude has won us exactly nothing since 1996.

Yea because I want to spend my hard earned money watching a bunch of 2nd and 3rd strings play just to get a high draft choice for a LB.

Sorry Romo is a competitor and will play if healthy that is not a loser.

Playing for draft position is such an ugly team for a ball club to build on.