Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

Zordon

Reaction score
Shouldn't your hand be forced after 7 straight losses?

the garrett family and jones family have a special relationship.

when the season is over, jason will throw everybody under the bus in his meeting with jerry despite preaching no excuses all year publicly. the nepotism is out of control in this franchise. jerry will accept it and start finding ways to market the new season (top pick, return of romo, new assistants, etc.).. it's a sickening cycle.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Yeah, Dez choked today. He didn't even try to catch that ball, then immediately started crying for the flag. He dropped EASY catches, too. Does it even look like we gameplan? Every game on offense looks like the exact same thing. This team is a joke, and it starts with the clown that is still learning to coach after 5 years.

Looks like he turned to the refs while the ball was still in the air.

KB1122

Reaction score
I was told he wasn't a QB in this league

I was told he was No. 1 on our draft board when we chose a guard. Then I was told by a certain Dallas media - despite complaining for years about not following the board - that that was the right pick.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
I'm gonna watch the relentless killing machine that is the New England Patriots crush the Giants, should make me feel a little better. Not much, but a little.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Please do us all a favor and get rid of Garrett. Tired of watching his coaching and listening to him. Same ****.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
And didn't the announcers say the Bucs were playing their backup corners? Its not like Revis and Sherman were out there.............Disgusting.

Gaede

Reaction score
ViGgHuIB.gif

We have had one good year in 5 with him in charge.

The team plays the exact same way week in and week out. Keep it close, don't make any big plays, play every team with the exact same game plan, commit tons of dumb penalties at the exact right moment, and crumble under the pressure.

Garrett has succeeded in his process implementation, clearly. The problem is his process, conservative and outdated, doesn't win football games

Satchel89

Reaction score
Garrett has to go. You can't lose 7 in a row. Phillips was fired and before the game, All the stuff about the drama in Dallas was way overblown I thought but it is getting out of control. I'm the biggest fan of Dez but he didn't show up like he's paid to do. He goes to the sideline and complains. Catch the slant and shut up. I'm tired of seeing that. Then Hardy and Lawrence get into it on the sidelines. This is happening every week. Everyone hates Heath but he tried to win the game but unfortunately when the Cowboys get the ball back, No one makes a play. I'm sick of Williams. Seriously. I would rather them pick up a free agent and dress him. It's so damn frustrating that they can't win one game. One without Romo. That's pathetic. The Buccaneers? I honestly thought they had a chance. Just really starting dislike alot of the players on this team. A ton of talent with no heart. I say a ton but I guess I'm wrong on that but there's no way Garrett should keep his job. And why play Romo? It's time to start cleaning house. Find out who really wants to play. I know 2 guys on defense that showed up today, Heath and Hitchens. I'm tired of watching Patmon drop interceptions and Claiborne looked terrible today. Goodbye bust. But too many players that you should be able to rely on are just collecting paychecks. But this still goes back to Garrett for me but Jerry will keep him and make excuses. The division sucks and the Cowboys are in last place in that garbage division. Actually the NFC is garbage. The Lions are beating the Packers in Lambeau field. What a nightmare season

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Just a poor performance all around. Couple of drops from Dez didn't help either.

We are consistently inconsistent.... The story of our season.... Even if we won, I didn't see us all of a sudden becoming a juggernaut..... To only score 6 or even with game winner 12 is not a comforting feeling

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The good news for me is I have now reached a point of clarity, regarding this football team. Fellas, we suck. I wasn't to sure of that before this game. However, I am not going anywhere. Cowobys forever!

You know, it's not just the loss of Romo, this Team has issues in every area !