Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
It really is. Romo, with his back has about 2 maybe 3 more seasons. Dez is 27. That means if they wait till after Romo is gone, then Witten will be retired and Dez in the twilight of his career.

So 3 great players were wasted?

It's like someone should go to jail over ot

toto1939

Reaction score
Not that we have to worry about this, but...

Let's imagine that Romo comes back next week, and offense goes on fire and we win out and make the playoffs.

Do you think 'they' would award another player the MVP crown???

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Did anyone just hear Garrett ?
The team practice's the right way, plays the right way. Plays with a relentless spirit.
W.T.F. !

Brah, no can win when the coach ste lolo kine.

Serious, but...no consequences = no performance. The team is not going to bust their hump playing hard if nobody ever calls them on their lack of execution.

They know that the clapper will clap no matter WHAT.

utrunner07

Reaction score
[quote="Gaede, post: 6411852, member: 268"

The team plays the exact same way week in and week out. Keep it close, don't make any big plays, play every team with the exact same game plan, commit tons of dumb penalties at the exact right moment, and crumble under the pressure.
[/quote]

But hasn't this franchise done that for the past twenty years??? I think that is the real question and it has to be asked and I would love to see some answers

Hoofbite

Reaction score
It's obvious they are waiting. Either throw the flag when the foul occurs or don't throw it at all. Heath probably did hold but they wouldn't have thrown the flag if Winston doesn't fumble. That's pretty obvious.

dKpplix.png

Winston had barely even touched the ground at this point and there's the flag. Also, check the direction it's traveling. Hell of an arc. The flag was probably thrown before Winston even fumbled.

Ren

Reaction score
I'll be honest the thought of a top 5 draft pick has me a little excited, but will probably burn it on another Claiborne then get a TE in the 2nd

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Hardly. I'm babysitting you guys until you sober up again.

There'll be time for those discussions again later in the week.

Seriously? You're the one hammered on Red Label. Hope you got the joke.

I for one think Dez is not in football shape in terms of judging the ball. That sideline drop, and his not even making an attempt to make a catch are examples. What did he think he was going to do 1 hand that end zone throw ????

Saw him with his hands on his hips early in the game. He's not in shape.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep because people must be drunk to think Garrett is failing the team.

I didn't say anything of the sort. I said I was too busy cleaning up to get into a debate about Jason Garrett right now.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Just stop. The refs didn't put up just 6 points. And that supposed PI on Dez was soft at best. If we got called for it you'd be flipping out blaming the refs for that too
Get outta here garbage call on Heath on one end when we had the game won and they can't make up for it with an obvious PI? Corner full locked out his elbows thst a clear push off. This is the Hardy effect refs aren't giving us anything .

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
I told you all about Weeden not being good. We replace Weeden with Cassel who is just as bad. We just have no plan for success. I did not see today's game but it did not appear to be any different than the last 6. We have serious coach/gm problems.

Sydla

Reaction score
I didn't say anything of the sort. I said I was too busy cleaning up to get into a debate about Jason Garrett right now.

LOL. There are posts worst than some of the ones that got through? Hahahaha.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Going to have a top 5 pick! A year after getting 3 1st rd graded guys.

On a side note, blocking new threads is...... Making me find another forum.....

Don't worry.. We're not going to get a top 5 pick. Romo and Jerruh will make sure of that.

We are going to miss the playoffs though.