Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Ok someone give me optimism of Romo comes and wins out do you think 9-7 makes playoffs?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
In every game we've had other than vs Pats (a game we were within a TD in first half), and we made no adjustments or scores and ended up losing. This coaching staff thought this game was different though, different to the other six straight losses, and that they didn't need to aim for a TD, the defense would hold with a 3 point lead in the 4th quarter. You know, the keep to the process.

Idiots. I hope everyone remembers this stretch at the end of this season when Romo gets us close to a playoff spot again, but because of no room for error, loses a game in December and it's all over. Then it'll be Romo's fault, not this idiotic useless staff that could not get one win.

mldardy

Reaction score
dKpplix.png

Winston had barely even touched the ground at this point and there's the flag. Also, check the direction it's traveling. Hell of an arc. The flag was probably thrown before Winston even fumbled.

Get your eyes checked man. A Cowboy player is picking up the ball and the flag isn't even on the ground. Regardless it's LATE and it's not thrown if Winston doesn't fumble.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
We all know how this will end.

With us losing a win and you're in game against Washington. And Romo getting all the blame, after going 7-1 with probably the highest QBR in the league history or something.

Gaede

Reaction score
What does Garrett do for us, exactly?

We a) have no discipline (preventable game-losing plays by players on both sides of the ball) b) have a less talented roster than the year before (he clearly cannot judge talent) c) his 'process' has brought this team 1 winning season in five d) his offense is historically bad (regardless of who is actually calling the plays, and we've had to cycle through three of them in 5 years) e) there's distractions left right and centre (in his lockerroom no less) and f) the myth of the 'Garrett' guy is BS (we signed multiple former offenders this year, one of which had to be fired during the year).

Sorry to say, but things were WAY more stable when Wade was the coach. And I actually enjoyed watching this team play. With Garrett's offense and process, I'd literally rather spend my Sunday's driving all over town to find my wife a pair of used boots

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL at worrying about draft positions. Romo will win enough down the stretch to ruin any chance at a Top 5 pick.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. There are posts worst than some of the ones that got through? Hahahaha.

Dude. You have no idea what goes on on the back end of a 7 game losing streak. It gets pretty bad. Understandably. I'm feeling the same way. We lose, and then I have to spend the next hour running around the house picking up turds on the carpet. It sucks.

But I do it out of love for you hurting puppies out there. Eat your fiber.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
What does Garrett do for us, exactly?

We a) have no discipline (preventable game-losing plays by players on both sides of the ball) b) have a less talented roster than the year before (he clearly cannot judge talent) c) his 'process' has brought this team 1 winning season in five d) his offense is historically bad (regardless of who is actually calling the plays, and we've had cycled through three of them in 5 years) e) there's distractions left right and centre (in his lockerroom no less) and f) the myth of the 'Garrett' guy is BS (we signed multiple former offenders this year, one of which had to be fired during the year).

Sorry to say, but things were WAY more stable when Wade was the coach. And I actually enjoyed watching this team play. With Garrett's offense and process, I'd literally rather spend my Sunday's driving all over town to find my wife a pair of used boots

The intangibles. The little things. The culture.

All those buzzwords that really mean nothing.

He's held on to Romo's cape for years, even when he was a mediocre OC sabotaging Wade Philips.