Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

dupree89

Reaction score
The sad part is this coaching staff couldn't figure out how to win ONE game facing adversity. If I'm the FO I really have to consider this.
Romo isn't getting younger and isn't staying healthy.

THAT is the issue. The entire coaching staff showed their incompetence. They are all zeroes.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We just need to escape Miami with out accidentally winning it to secure a long losing streak for the remote chance of a Garrett firing! :cool:

utrunner07

Reaction score
We just need to escape Miami with out accidentally winning it to secure a long losing streak for the remote chance of a Garrett firing! :cool:

who are you going to get that will coach here under Jerry's thumb? Its always the same problem....

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Under Garrett's supervision, this team has set numerous dubious records.
The measure for a good coach is how his team performs under adversity, it's easy when things fall just right. Garrett's team, outside of last year has under performed, even as an OC.

He does a poor job at adjustments and putting players in positions to succeed. It's not about being a Garrett fan or hater, it's about being a Cowboys fan. Garrett is not helping this team succeed.

dupree89

Reaction score
Well if it means we get an elite player at the top of the draft maybe it's a blessing in disguise we lost today. This team sucks and it's not going to be our year.

What good will that do. ? We'll probably nab a TE with the top 5 pick.

visionary

Reaction score
I don't remotely think the issue has been coaching, no. But it's their responsibility to fix it.

I will say that at some point, the losing takes on a life of its own and it doesn't matter if the coaches are doing the right things, or not. If the ship takes on too much water, it doesn't matter. I think we're seeing some signs of that. This week will tell us a lot more about how the coaches are able to handle it, with Dez crapping the bed so badly.

So it wasn't the coaches fault the team lost initially
Then the losing "took on a life of its own"

But you're not saying it is not the coaches fault

Lol, talk about your usual double speak

PoundTheRock

Reaction score

They could honestly go 2-14 and Garrett will still be here. The reality is that Jerry Jones is not going to pay Jason Garrett to sit at home for four years. The best we can hope for is for Marinelli to get fired or something and who honestly cares about that?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
who are you going to get that will coach here under Jerry's thumb? Its always the same problem....

I don't care, I never wanted Jason in the first place and felt he wasn't ready to be handed the keys to America's team.

I know whoever Jerry brings in will not succeed either under his reigns.........but past-tired of looking and listening to Garrett.

utrunner07

Reaction score
anyone listening to norm?

apparently cole beasly is tweeting his little twitter 6 minutes after the game is over

this team is lost. they should all be fired

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Under Garrett's supervision, this team has set numerous dubious records.
The measure for a good coach is how his team performs under adversity, it's easy when things fall just right. Garrett's team, outside of last year has under performed, even as an OC.

He does a poor job at adjustments and putting players in positions to succeed. It's not about being a Garrett fan or hater, it's about being a Cowboys fan. Garrett is not helping this team succeed.

Team Garrett will never see this though.