Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Scoreboard doesn't lie, and the HC has to be responsible for the performance of his team. But there are lots of different reasons why a team can lose multiple games like we have, and not all of them are necessarily related to caching. You can keep saying it, it doesn't change the fact.

There are a lot of good coaches who have had losing seasons.

so are you saying the only way Garrett can win is super stars at every position?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
For those who dont put player development or utilization on coaches, what is the dwayne harris excuse. Cannot be covered vs pats
The funny thing about this whole Romo excuse for Garrett..

Garrett homers give him credit for going 5-3 with Kitna..

The excuses always flip...
Dont forget that final game with stephen mcghee that solidified that strong winning record when the eagles sat their starters. Big win

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Yes, of course.....except this coaching staff hasn't shown us the ability to develop a QB.

I don't agree with that at all. Romo is one of the best QBs in the league and he has definitely developed under Garrett.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don't understand the Giants, I really don't. You gotta get this clock ran down. Why throw it? This is what lost them the game in week 1.

This is strangest team, I swear. I question how they've won two Super Bowls at times.

Deep_South

Reaction score
so are you saying the only way Garrett can win is super stars at every position?

It looks to me like we can't tell how good players are until they leave and beat us next time we see them. McFadden averaged 1.8 a carry running against Henry Melton and the Bucs today.