Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember when Garrett defenders were trying to blame Romo for checking out of run plays...

And the year before that, Dez didn't know the play-book and then him and Romo went on a November-December tear, basically free-styling...

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I don't know about other people, but in the world I live in the Cowboys just lost 7 consecutive games..................are they undefeated in your world?

I was replying to the post he replied to thinking dallas still has a chance. The season was over after the Saints game. This organization has been a dumpster fire 16 out of the last 19 seasons

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Scoreboard doesn't lie, and the HC has to be responsible for the performance of his team. But there are lots of different reasons why a team can lose multiple games like we have, and not all of them are necessarily related to caching. You can keep saying it, it doesn't change the fact.

There are a lot of good coaches who have had losing seasons.

How many lost 7 consecutive and keep their jobs?

mldardy

Reaction score
Why try to go for it all on that. You've got over a minute to go and need just a field goal.

reddyuta

Reaction score
JPP turned into his old self,giants are primed for another SB run.the NFC sucks really bad this year.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Brady is the luckiest man alive.

"Yes He Is"
gisele-bundchin.jpg

Edit: that her talking, not me..lol