Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is this the blueprint game on how to beat the Cowboys? Someone said it would be a trap game and that poster was more than right.
It's not a blueprint game when you know you're missing 4 Pro Bowl players and you get about I don't know 1012 penalties half of which may have been questionable is that what you're saying that you think this is the way the Cowboys would play if they were at close to full strength on offensive line and missing one of the best defensive cornerbacks in the league on the road you think that's the way they're gonna play all year you know we started out three and five in 2018 and went to the second round of the playoffs you realize we were missing Prescott for five games last year and made it to the second game of the playoffs you're giving up already what kind of nonsense is that

GINeric

Reaction score
lol no he couldnt.

Dak is a loser and losers always find a way to fail.

There would come a time he would have to make a play and he would fail.
Ahhh... there's my lil cowardly buddy!!! Showing his face after a loss, right on que!!!

Good to see ya lil guy, it's been a couple weeks!!

morat1959

Reaction score
I picked AZ to beat us by 1-3 pts. Never thought it would be a blowout. I stopped drinking the kool aid 20 years ago.

tcc0808

Reaction score
Cardinals played a great game. This team better bounce back next week against the Pats and I better not hear anyone is sitting out games in September
That’s part of it today too. Coaches thought they could sit players and walk away with an easy win. If 77 is in uniform he needs to be on the field. This is a loss from top to bottom. Coaches, players, all of them.

CB61

Reaction score
One of the reasons I don't waste my money on Sunday ticket anymore to watch disappointments like this year after year ?? I said it 15 years ago and I'll say it again The Dallas Cowboys will never win another super bowl with Jerry at the helm
28 years is a long time to watch nothing but disappointment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.