Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
What I find funny is how folks put themselves on one side or the other...

"We suck, We're great!!!!

A lot of gray areas folks... we have strengths and weaknesses... we have to play efficient and have good coaching...

Zordon

Reaction score
spillman runs right by the man he's supposed to block. how is this clown still on the team?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Two big plays and we're up. I don't give up although I'm sure the win stat is around 15+%.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Why is Weeden still in there? We have ZERO chance with him in there.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
Just give DeMarco his 100,at least will be something positive,he's 21 yds away.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure Weeden is going to turn into a superstar now and bring us to victory after not doing a damn thing the whole game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It's amazing how this forum has gone from "The Cowboys can't do any wrong" to "The Cowboys can't do anything right."

I guess because I set my standards low, I'm not as disappointed. I'm encouraged by the offensive line. I still think it is very good. We just need to get better on the defense, and we need a healthy Romo. Or, we need to get a quarterback who can throw the ball to someone other than Dez Bryant.

Still, we're 6-3, better than I thought we'd be. And we lost (I assume we won't be coming back) to the best team in the NFC. Still pleasantly surprised.

Kingsham

Reaction score
Weeden was trash in Cleveland. Why bring him here? We'd probably kill for Kyle Orton right now.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Also... I didn't expect to win this game without romo... now if we lose to the jags, with or without him... i have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.