Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Perspective folks. We're playing a good defense without Romo and two starting OL. We knew our deficiencies were defense and coaching. Defense has hung tough coaching hasn't.

benson

Reaction score
Weeden needs to be cut. He's absolutely useless as a QB. Sign someone off the street for the Jaxonville game.

Ren

Reaction score
No should be allowed to be this bad at their job and keep it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With less than 6 minutes our WR's have a total of two catches...unbelievable!

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
What pisses me off is they make the same damm calls like they did last year ! What have they learned all frickin off-season. This is not 2013, stop with the bull**** calls, where are the screens, the safe easy plays instead of long developing routes. Dumb, dumb game on 4th down. This game is on Garrett and the coaching staff !

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We have to go 5-2 to guarantee we make the playoffs. Cardinals missed the playoffs last year at 10-6. No way 10 wins gets you in with the Eagles in our division and the NFC West probably taking all the wild card spots.

seamus18

Reaction score
Can't believe we were up 10-0 and I was feeling pretty good. Wow, how things change.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, our fans unravel easily. For a board that's supposed to be full of die-hards, it sure is a race to roll over and stick out your tongues every time the team loses.

Kingsham

Reaction score
It's amazing how this forum has gone from "The Cowboys can't do any wrong" to "The Cowboys can't do anything right."

I guess because I set my standards low, I'm not as disappointed. I'm encouraged by the offensive line. I still think it is very good. We just need to get better on the defense, and we need a healthy Romo. Or, we need to get a quarterback who can throw the ball to someone other than Dez Bryant.

Still, we're 6-3, better than I thought we'd be. And we lost (I assume we won't be coming back) to the best team in the NFC. Still pleasantly surprised.

I'm with you. We have one bad game and it's the end of the world. Have a second bad game and would have thought the rapture started. I think we will be fine. Just hitting a rough patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.