Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
We need to run a screen on every offensive play until we slow their rush down. Our O Line.. looks horrid! and may these announcers burn in hell! I hat'em...

PrimeTime22

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
But the other team is "vanilla" too.

Exactly, the other team is also the Arizona Cardinals. I'm not saying the first quarter of this game means the season is lost, but let's not act like tonight isn't reason for concern.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
PrimeTime22 said:
Exactly, the other team is also the Arizona Cardinals. I'm not saying the first quarter of this game means the season is lost, but let's not act like tonight isn't reason for concern.

Tonight isn't reason for concern

rockj7

Reaction score
Can we all remember we play the Cardinals in the regular Season

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Not necessarily... the Cards @ home.. and trying to promote a new era..etc... the Cards may have a different objective.. however .. they are playing better...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PrimeTime22 said:

Nail on the head.

Yeah, this is only preseason... only the first game, but it wasn't inspiring by any vantage point outside of the punting and the corner play.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:

Well, they got the expensive name-brand vanilla ;) We got the the homemade sugar-free vanilla.