Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Helluva throw by Romo.. should have thrown it sooner... great coverage by Rolle.. I'm impressed with him so far..

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Romo has to start over Bledsoe... if not, all is lost. :)

Go ahead Michael start a QB controversy......we haven't had one of those in awhile :D

Reaction score
you guys amaze me!! is this the same site where i constantly heard how great the 'boys would be this year? now, they play a half of football in their 1st preseason game, & your ready to blow your brains out!!!:lmao2:

what is wrong with this picture?

how about waiting until they actually gel with all the new people & schemes??

for the jerks that don't have a clue about how pro football really works, please go to an eagles' site. what a bunch of bandwagoners:rolleyes: .

Chuck 54

Reaction score
So I guess I'm lucky I didn't get to listen to the game, huh?

BTW, Panthers 28 Commanders 10, but Campbell looked like the real deal...very poised in the pocket, throwing the ball away, no happy feet, scrambling to throw...he led them on two very nice drives passing, but 1 rb fumbled as he went to the end zone and another rb let a pass bounce off his hands for an int on last play of game.

I don't like it, but Campbell looked more like he knew what he was doing than Ramsey or Brunell...he may be starting before the season is over...he ought to be after all they gave up to get him.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
you blinked didn't you

LOL. But this is really sad for him and the team. This guy is earning the right to be called injury prone by even the optimists.

bags

Reaction score
Jarv said:
Crayton has to get that ball.

I would hate to be crayton when he gets back to Parcells. I'd cry...that's probably why he's out there and i'm here eating tostitos!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Cogan said:
you guys amaze me!! is this the same site where i constantly heard how great the 'boys would be this year? now, they play a half of football in their 1st preseason game, & your ready to blow your brains out!!!:lmao2:

what is wrong with this picture?

how about waiting until they actually gel with all the new people & schemes??

for the jerks that don't have a clue about how pro football really works, please go to an eagles' site. what a bunch of bandwagoners:rolleyes: .

SHHHHHH Logic not allowed in this thread, only reactionist post here please.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
As pointed out, Romo was late on the throw to Crayton. Not Crayton's fault.