Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

Buzzbait

Reaction score
And apparently missing 4 Pro Bowl players three on the offensive line and couldn't get anybody open downfield and getting down 21 points because of the defense in the first half that's why we lost that game there's no way you can come back by that bigger deficit
There's only 2 players I would exempt from criticism and that would be Pollard and Dowdle, they played hard and I don't blame them for any part of our loss. Other than them, it was a total team loss. Our passing game was pretty much a flop, and the defense has proven to be a paper tiger.
I could've handled a loss and wrote it off as just one of those things, but to get totally manhandled in nearly every respect by the lowliest team in the league was not just one of those days.
IMO the Super Bowl is totally off the menu, and we have a long long ways to go to even contend for the NFCE. Like I said, our defense is now a paper tiger till proven different, and nobody is going to be scared of this offense.
I hope I'm wrong, but the Cowboys are going to have to prove it to me if I am.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Hard to say bc once again he didn’t do his part to give them that chance
Not hard to say at all, 95% of the game had been played, it was crystal clear how it would have ended. We saw the Cards fired up, laughing on the sidelines, with "pep in their step". Cowboys were glum and dispirited on the sidelines by early in the 3rd quarter. Like I said, the game was lost in the first quarter. Arizona set the tone and controlled the game from the outset. Nothing would change even if this game went on for 12 quarters.

It was just one of those games, I've been watching the Cowboys since 1968, Landry had games just like this. So did Jimmy. Every team has.

Cards had nothing to lose, at 0-2 their chances of making even just the playoffs were probably like 25% or such, at 0-3 less than that. The played fast, loose and had a good game plan. Cowboys were outplayed and outcoached.

This game is exactly why I don't get all excited, or enthused, or hopeful or giddy about my Cowboys anymore. Seen it too many times, most under Jerry's "leadership", and until he's out of the picture we'll see it many more times....

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Not hard to say at all, 95% of the game had been played, it was crystal clear how it would have ended. We saw the Cards fired up, laughing on the sidelines, with "pep in their step". Cowboys were glum and dispirited on the sidelines by early in the 3rd quarter. Like I said, the game was lost in the first quarter. Arizona set the tone and controlled the game from the outset. Nothing would change even if this game went on for 12 quarters.

It was just one of those games, I've been watching the Cowboys since 1968, Landry had games just like this. So did Jimmy. Every team has.

Cards had nothing to lose, at 0-2 their chances of making even just the playoffs were probably like 25% or such, at 0-3 less than that. The played fast, loose and had a good game plan. Cowboys were outplayed and outcoached.

This game is exactly why I don't get all excited, or enthused, or hopeful or giddy about my Cowboys anymore. Seen it too many times, most under Jerry's "leadership", and until he's out of the picture we'll see it many more times....
When people start talking about how this year is different, and pointing that Big Mike is the man, I just think the cowboys have to prove it on the fields. They were still inconsistent last year under Big Mike, as they have been in this age of mediocrity. The players change, we have good talent some years, the coaches change, but the one thing that stays constant is Jerrah.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Brutal schedule. Dak's penchant for turning it over at key situations. Diggs gone.. offnsive line banged up. I was thinking 13- 4 is possible but not now...can anyone convince me differently?