Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well there you go.
A humiliating kick in the crotch.
One thing for the o to struggle when three of your stating line is undrafted players.

However the defense really spit the bit.
dang Brain your profile pic....you are getting all dolled up??....must have been important meeting?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well there you go.
A humiliating kick in the crotch.
One thing for the o to struggle when three of your stating line is undrafted players.

However the defense really spit the bit.
Brain---D did spit the bit....were they smellin' themselves??

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The whole team was trash, especially McCarthy's awful redzone offense. This is typical Cowboys though. We look like we're doing something and then some team exposes us like Denver did. This defense has a clear problem against the run game, Mike is scared in the red-zone and Dak still has an interception problem. Same flawed, 2nd round exit team we've seen the past 30 years.

Honestly I feel like we might be on a 3 game losing streak. Patriots have a tough defense and can limit us. Then the 49ers are a flat out better team.
NO please please please let this not be replay of 2019 over again....the pain is too great

Rock423

Reaction score
An
Sure.

He can’t read defenses, can’t throw receivers open, holds the ball too long, has no pocket awareness, stares down his receivers, half the time he throws high and behind his target.

Surprisingly enough, all the things he did in college, that were on his scouting report.
And you would be wrong on every point. Look at the man’s career numbers.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everyone is to blame for this one. Everyone.

Every time they panned to a player it looked like they wanted to be anywhere but where they were.

Just bleh.
mr dragon----you can punch me....i put up a PLAT

starfan1

Reaction score
We just gave up 222 to Arizona....I'm afraid Elliott just might show up and give us the Philly treatment. Zeke was always good for 1 game a year.
Stephenson is more of a worry than zeke but he may have something to prove next week

snadler

Reaction score
1) why no Turpin in the offense today?
2) why no. deuce on the offense today?
3) did they ever show the penalty called on turpin’s punt return that was called back?

snadler

Reaction score
From first in the red zone to last under MM, only 3 games in but very concerning

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1) why no Turpin in the offense today?
2) why no. deuce on the offense today?
3) did they ever show the penalty called on turpin’s punt return that was called back?
There surely are a lot of questions.

Daks weird playing is just but one.

Is this where people come at me for blaming just dak?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Not talked about enough that Gannon was on the eagles staff…I’m sure he knew a lot of what works last year for Philly would work for Arizona.

Need to fix that