Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

Doomsay

Reaction score
Well there you go.
A humiliating kick in the crotch.
One thing for the o to struggle when three of your stating line is undrafted players.

However the defense really spit the bit.
It’s just a crap organization

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The Arizona Cardinals will win one game this season. Heartbreaking. Now we’re cheering for Mayfield. Embarrassing.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Ok so they beat up on bad teams. They gonna have more injuries like all teams. Our passing attack isn’t too scary. Our run game is ok I guess. Our kicker is good but I don’t like how he nervously grabs at his collar. 9-8

IceBowler

Reaction score
I just smashed my TV in front of 30 guests at my party because of the game. My wife just took our crying kids and said they’re all spending the week at a hotel. This team has ruined my life and my party. I can’t handle this anymore. Goodbye Cowboys. I am no longer a fan.

It really isn’t that important friend. Many years ago, I threw a loaded beer through a glass patio door and no one from the team or organization offered to help replace it .. see it for what it is .. entertainment, amusement, actually nothing.

Carson

Reaction score
Well perhaps, but when they showed the replay, he literally hit/tackled the receiver "before" the ball got there, even the announcers made the same point.
Technically, Lambs should have been PI as well. Blands should not
  1. Grabbing an opponent’s arm(s) in such a manner that restricts his opportunity to catch a pass;
  2. Inadvertent tangling of feet when both players are playing the ball or neither player is playing the ball.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
What happen to the quick passing game, getting the ball out faster...
I was wondering the same exact thing during the game. I don't know. that was supposed to be part of that so called west coast or Texas coast offense. Instead, it looked like the old slow way. :huh:

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I'm afraid teams that commit to running the ball and are actually good at it will gash us. Giants got down 16-0 in a hurry and couldn't commit to Barkley, Jets did not commit to the run. Cards got 222 yards running on us. Good luck stopping the Eagles.

Steve007

Reaction score
I don’t believe the Jerry hype thank you very much. I’m one of the ones who wants him as far away for microphones and decision making. But HE owns the team. I was a Cowboys fan before him, and I will remain one when he’s gone. By that’s not why we got our ***** kicked today.
Anyone who believes this team is a Superbowl team or their QB is elite is buying the hype.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What a crap performance. We got our ***** kicked. We were pushed around all game long. our red zone play calling and time management was horrible. We couldn’t get open and what happened to step and throw? Everything came out late. Our coverage was horrible. Again we loooked horrible on defense to a team that ran misdirection and was able to overpower us and have the QB run when the lanes open up. Same thing for years now in our big losses. This is why Philly and SF are bad matchups IMO. On the bright side we were absolutely fantastic the first two weeks and one game doesn’t erase that. The biggest problem with this loss is it was to a team that you can’t lose to if you want a bye or to win the division.

all that being said, On to next week. The season is young and a good *** kicking can make the players stop getting high on their own press clippings
You hit the nail on the head my friend, the reason this loss is so bad is because you cant blow games to crap teams if you want to win the division or get home field advantage in the playoffs.

You can only have 2 or 3 losses total if you want a bye and we just spent one of them.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Look at schedule. Brutal finish. Must win coming week. New England aint good.
Yep, this game was suppose to be one of the "easy games" on the schedule.

We still got the Eagles twice, the 49ers, and the Dolphins.

I was thinking this was a 12 win team before today, now I might have to reasses my prediction. I think 10 wins might be more in line with reality now.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
That holding in the end zone that wasn't called a safety. Does the holding need to occur entirely in the end zone, or even if it's initiated outside, but completed in the end zone enough to be called a safety?
I think it has to be initiated in the end zone to be a safety.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dak had plenty of time to throw the ball. The point is.....the loss wasn't the O-Lines fault.
Dak did NOT have "plenty of time" because his mostly 2nd string OL did a very poor job of pass protection. He was frequently running for his life. That, plus the defense having missed the flight to Arizona was 2 big reasons for the loss.
There was plenty of blame for the entire team including Dak, but Dak did not have "plenty of time".

KaikacraigP

Reaction score
Well there you go.
A humiliating kick in the crotch.
One thing for the o to struggle when three of your stating line is undrafted players.

However the defense really spit the bit.
Are the Dallas Cowboys the only team that have games that look this bad EVERY year ????
I don't think I have seen a supposedly play off team have those type of games, except the Cowboys.
And so ,who's fault.