Game Day Cowboys vs Chargers Game Thread

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. Really? Bringing back an alcoholic killer is your plan? Pathetic.

@ConstantReboot, I don't think your plan is pathetic. Also, I think it's going to happen. But it's not going to help enough, soon enough. Maybe when we get Lawrence back, and if Spencer can be back more or less to form, too, with Melton, McClain, and Crawford. Then we've got a shot at 'decent.'

Bizwah

Reaction score
You get penalties in preseason. Especially with injury substitutes playing significant snaps. I'm more concerned with the obvious lack of defensive talent everywhere up front. We'll get the CBs back, and we'll be playing more press. The S blitz by Dixon was cool. I just can't figure out how we're not going to get pushed around up front all year. I wish I'd been able to see the starting DL play. Anybody have anything to make me feel better on that front by any chance?

Well, we have no idea what the coaching staff wanted tonight. I get the feeling they were into eval mode tonight. We have yet to see T. McClain in the defense. Our depth is all screwed up right now.

We look like this on the DL right now:
Selvie
Hayden
Melton
Mincey

Crawford
Coleman
Bishop
Wilson

We eventually, will look like this:
Crawford
McClain
Melton
Selvie

Mincey
Hayden
Coleman
Wilson

About mid-season we could look like this:
Crawford
McClain
Melton
Spencer

Selvie
Brent
Coleman
Lawrence

It is a process.....see what I did there?

Tawney88

Reaction score

You been drinking? You're looking for a fight. I get being mad about this team and direction but you're being obnoxious, saying random stuff, and making inflammatory posts to illicit a reaction. My only answer us your drunk and mad. Sleep it off. Sun will come out tomorrow

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about you stop pumping sunshine and try to understand the reality of the situation?

From my perspective, and this is just my personal take here....I'm orders of magnitude more realistic about the reality of our situation here tonight than you're demonstrating right now. Like, actual orders of magnitude. But just resist the collective insults and feel free to keep sharing with us how upset you feel right now.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You been drinking? You're looking for a fight. I get being mad about this team and direction but you're being obnoxious, saying random stuff, and making inflammatory posts to illicit a reaction. My only answer us your drunk and mad. Sleep it off. Sun will come out tomorrow

I have to admit, this was my first thought, too.

JBond

Reaction score
[quoteand dgit, post: 5620513, member: 1273"]Sean Lee is a true leader when he's in.[/quote]
Lol. When he is not broken. Pretty weak. Last full season?? Lol.

JBond

Reaction score

Whatever kid. You want a killer on the team, fine. Enjoy.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Yeah. I think we're in for a season of getting pushed around up front and having to blitz to try to stop drives.
I do think we'll be a lot better on the backend, though, with our real secondary playing, at least.

Very pathetic! But what are the alternatives?

JBond

Reaction score
Tawney8 post: 5620557 said:
Mainly speaking of the overall tone if all your posts. Personally I don't care what he did if he can help us win.

Well that says something about you, doesn't it. Some people have standards. You have none.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Welp at least we'll get a top five pick and hopefully a new franchise qb and start fresh. I don't see that D stopping any team this year. I know it's preseason but realistically how much better are we gonna get. As long as we beat the niners I'll personally consider that a successful season.

mugsybows

Reaction score

Out taking some more selfies?

Probably hitting up a club in San Diego. Jerry doesn't care, dude makes money regardless if the team wins. He always has a way out. He can spin crap into gold. He can already say that well lee is out so you can't judge the team and we are still elite. Give me a break, it's getting old