Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers post game thread***

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
That being said, It was 0-3 at halftime. Offense did not give D any breaks

Because San Diego missed a FG, the kicker got hurt, and that changed their game plan. In normal circumstance its 17-0 at the half. And we didn't stop them, they ran the routes short of a first down and we happened to luck out and tackle them in time.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
People will talk about Dak's 2 INTs, but this defence didn't make San Diego punt once. Not once. The Chargers moved the ball at will.

This defense held them to 3 points in the first half. They begged the offense to do something! Anything! This defense is void talent and they need help from the passing offense which they haven’t gotten the last 3 games.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
So I’ll tell you this...as I said earlier we were at game in a higher up suite. When it comes to our D it was scheme. From full forms view you could see their plays develop and WRs working wide open. We would scream. Honestly outciached scheme to scheme

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like putting a revolver to his head and squeezing the trigger?

That is the only way we get instant improvement.

As bad as it is I refuse to say we can't win with him. Look at last year. Things can come together to make a run. It's just that they have to do it despite of him and you probably won't have any sustained success.

He's a day older. That's been my pep talk for quite some time.

Carson

Reaction score
As bad as that was on many levels, their 2nd and 3rd TD drives were both extended by blatant holds being ignored. It's likely a very different game if those are called.

I guess my point is that on top of everything else, we're still getting bent over by the refs

I’m so tired of looking for something positive in these losses.

We’re not very good. Garrett needs to be gone. Along with Scott and Rod. There are less talented teams doing better than us. Hell, look at Minnesota’s offense. Keenum, McKinnon, Thielen and Diggs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think Marinelli is the first scapegoat.....gine tomorriw
I don't even that happens.

I think everyone in the organization knows how this house of cards was constructed.

Now it has fallen, they will just go back to the drawing board.

Working hard.

Everyday.

Grinding.

Trying to get better.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
As bad as it is I refuse to say we can't win with him. Look at last year. Things can come together to make a run. It's just that they have to do it despite of him and you probably won't have any sustained success.

He's a day older. That's been my pep talk for quite some time.

Honest question. Do you think today's Wentz would do as well as he is on this team with this coaching staff, this oline and this defence without Zeke?

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
At this point in his career, Dak is still a bus driver. I said this in another thread, but he's Alex Smith right now. He can't make downfield throws with any consistency, and his accuracy from the pocket is atrocious. Now, he's only in his second year so I think it's premature to give up on him. But he needs to take a big step forward next year if he wants to be a franchise QB.

Sepia

Reaction score
Can someone with all22 and video editing capabilities breakdown dak and the passing game in these last 3 games? I bet a lot of us really want to know what the heck is going on?

I watched some by Vochlombardi. Last week, it seemed like they had too few receivers running because they were helping the OL with blockingtoo much. There was one play where there were basically 2 receivers running versus 6 defenders. This week, I don't know.

Sepia

Reaction score
As bad as that was on many levels, their 2nd and 3rd TD drives were both extended by blatant holds being ignored. It's likely a very different game if those are called.

I guess my point is that on top of everything else, we're still getting bent over by the refs

Not to mention Witten getting suplexed with no flag. Refs cheat just enough to keep us behind the chains until we inevitably implode.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
JG started as the head coach on November 2010. He has yet to take advantage of any team that we play weaknesses. He doesn't move around our players to create mismatches. He relies on an overpowering OL and our guys winning 1 on 1. It just doesn't work. Every other team seems to use their talent to their advantage vs just doing the same thing no matter who you are playing.